Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
Making this a thing was a mistake in my opinion.
  • It makes one of the Plus perks almost pointless if you have a rank, which is not a good thing considering the subscription doesn't have many perks that make paying so much money monthly actually worth it.
  • Players are already complaining a lot about moderators not being able to handle all these reports. How's creating more work for the moderation team a good idea?
  • Even if they were able to handle the reports, overwhelming your moderators so much is an extremely bad idea, and I have noticed that you are not paying much attention to this issue lately. (First gave every ranker access to the report command, now giving every single ranker out there that is good at identifying cheaters + all Plus subscribers unlimited access to it.) I'm very aware that one of the reasons these players were given the opportunity to be moderators was because they are able to handle a lot of work, but every person has their limits and gets tired at some point.

1)
This does not make the Unlimited Reports that Plus has useless at all. If you reported a Player and your report results in a punishment for that player, whether that's a Staff member or Sentinel, as a way of us saying Thank You for helping clean up the community, we don't count it towards your daily limit. If you were to submit a report that we don't believe is accurate and thus, it's denied, then that will count towards your daily limit to try and minimise the number of players that are submitting those false reports so they can learn more. If your report however, isn't seen to by our Staff team in time, it'll be Automatically Closed and that once again, won't count towards your Daily Report Limit as it's unfair for the player reporting to be affected simply due to the fact that a voluntary Staff member wasn't available at the time of the report.

We also have the data needed to be able to block a user temporarily from submitting reports if they turn out to abuse the system regardless of your rank / subscriptions, but this isn't something we're focussing on implementing right now but it will be if there's a strong need for it. Statistics wise, Staff are still able to deal with at least 52% of reports that are created on a weekly basis before they are Automatically Closed due to their expiration time (of which is 1 hour after creation).

2)
Like I've mentioned previously, the Staff role is entirely voluntary so if a staff member doesn't want to do in-game reports then they simple don't have to. As for most things moderation wise that we have, we give staff rewards for dealing with in-game reports and these can range from items from our Store to Amazon and Steam gift cards.

3)
I believe I've already covered this point in the 2 above so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
1)
This does not make the Unlimited Reports that Plus has useless at all. If you reported a Player and your report results in a punishment for that player, whether that's a Staff member or Sentinel, as a way of us saying Thank You for helping clean up the community, we don't count it towards your daily limit. If you were to submit a report that we don't believe is accurate and thus, it's denied, then that will count towards your daily limit to try and minimise the number of players that are submitting those false reports so they can learn more. If your report however, isn't seen to by our Staff team in time, it'll be Automatically Closed and that once again, won't count towards your Daily Report Limit as it's unfair for the player reporting to be affected simply due to the fact that a voluntary Staff member wasn't available at the time of the report.

We also have the data needed to be able to block a user temporarily from submitting reports if they turn out to abuse the system regardless of your rank / subscriptions, but this isn't something we're focussing on implementing right now but it will be if there's a strong need for it. Statistics wise, Staff are still able to deal with at least 52% of reports that are created on a weekly basis before they are Automatically Closed due to their expiration time (of which is 1 hour after creation).

2)
Like I've mentioned previously, the Staff role is entirely voluntary so if a staff member doesn't want to do in-game reports then they simple don't have to. As for most things moderation wise that we have, we give staff rewards for dealing with in-game reports and these can range from items from our Store to Amazon and Steam gift cards.

3)
I believe I've already covered this point in the 2 above so I'm not going to repeat myself.
Thanks for your message and for clearing things up :D
(This thread can be locked now as the suggestion is already a thing on the server and there don't seem to be any more concerns regarding this topic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom