1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report A Player Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ͘L͘yz, Aug 7, 2016.

1. ͘L͘yz

͘L͘yz Member

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
    Hello. As you all know we are not allowed to respond to player reports. So why not make them private.

My suggestion is that all staff can look at all reports, but the players can look only at their own reports.

So basiclly I cant watch other people their report but I can watch my own reports. And staff can watch every report.

hgbf likes this.
  2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    If they're private, how can someone other than the report owner add more evidence? if needed.

3. ͘L͘yz

͘L͘yz Member

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
    If the report has been declined the other players will also make a report on the player.

4. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    I think it's better to put all evidence a person and his friend has in 1 player report, that way it will allow another thread to be read instead of repeated player report.

Something like :

Staff reads 3 reports, 2 of them is about the same person so he read a total of 2 reports because it was repeated.
    If you put all evidence together then he would have read 3 different reports - seeing that they are busy with other reports this would save time-

BanBoy likes this.
  5. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I believe it would be a lot better for staff only to see reports. If someone comes up with "additional evidence", then the player can just simply make another report. It just seems like players are commenting on reports for messages nowadays - they say something like "lol not enough evidence" or something as stupid as that that a staff could have easily done themselves. Perhaps reports can be tilted to a more simple approach, so when you press "report a player", it goes straight to a box with an empty template, and cannot be submitted until it is filled out. Then, a staff member can do what they need to do, and accept the report. It will then give an alert to a player saying something like "Your report has been accepted/denied. Thanks for reporting" or something. Just so it seems a little more neat. :)

͘L͘yz likes this.
  6. Nikoshka

Nikoshka Helper Staff Member Helper

Noob Minecraft Player
    This would be a good idea! I also see tons of people commenting on reports. Support!

7. BanBoy

BanBoy Member

Occupated
    thats a great idea! I love to report people and it's taking way to lang for them to be approved/denied :) love that idea