Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Hello. As you all know we are not allowed to respond to player reports. So why not make them private.

My suggestion is that all staff can look at all reports, but the players can look only at their own reports.

So basiclly I cant watch other people their report but I can watch my own reports. And staff can watch every report.

Reactions: hgbf

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
If they're private, how can someone other than the report owner add more evidence? if needed.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I think it's better to put all evidence a person and his friend has in 1 player report, that way it will allow another thread to be read instead of repeated player report.

Something like :

Staff reads 3 reports, 2 of them is about the same person so he read a total of 2 reports because it was repeated.
If you put all evidence together then he would have read 3 different reports - seeing that they are busy with other reports this would save time-

Reactions: BanBoy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe it would be a lot better for staff only to see reports. If someone comes up with "additional evidence", then the player can just simply make another report. It just seems like players are commenting on reports for messages nowadays - they say something like "lol not enough evidence" or something as stupid as that that a staff could have easily done themselves. Perhaps reports can be tilted to a more simple approach, so when you press "report a player", it goes straight to a box with an empty template, and cannot be submitted until it is filled out. Then, a staff member can do what they need to do, and accept the report. It will then give an alert to a player saying something like "Your report has been accepted/denied. Thanks for reporting" or something. Just so it seems a little more neat. :)

N

Nikboo

This would be a good idea! I also see tons of people commenting on reports. Support!

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I think it's better to put all evidence a person and his friend has in 1 player report, that way it will allow another thread to be read instead of repeated player report.

Something like :

Staff reads 3 reports, 2 of them is about the same person so he read a total of 2 reports because it was repeated.
If you put all evidence together then he would have read 3 different reports - seeing that they are busy with other reports this would save time-
thats a great idea! I love to report people and it's taking way to lang for them to be approved/denied :) love that idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom