Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
You actually spent 189$ on a rank? WHY?
Arguement doesnt really matter anyway, since everything just gets locked.
Because I think this server is awesome and they deserve it. When buying a rank is tells you in their buying policy that you'll donate your money and you can't get it back. Donating means you do it for a cause and I think this server can get to be the best. and I wanted to look dope in the lobby xd

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Because I think this server is awesome and they deserve it. When buying a rank is tells you in their buying policy that you'll donate your money and you can't get it back. Donating means you do it for a cause and I think this server can get to be the best. and I wanted to look dope in the lobby xd
Eh, whatever, i still think its a scam.
You can buy multiple 60$ games with that money. Or maybe donate it to charity, or something that isn't helping out a server with its 'bills'.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Eh, whatever, i still think its a scam.
You can buy multiple 60$ games with that money. Or maybe donate it to charity, or something that isn't helping out a server with its 'bills'.
True, most people doesn't get obby rank for that reason but still, I gave my reasons.

OverPixelz

Nov 19, 2016
So, OP is here for more fun, and more gear, and also, don't forget competition. It doesn't matter if you rant about removing OP, it will just cause more chaos on this one thread. I recommend you stop ranting about removing it, or just get over it. OP is there for a reason, and if you don't like that, play a complete other game with Eggwars without OP. If you don't want to do that, then stop ranting and get over it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
My god...
RANT INCOMING
For all the people who say that "OH, IF YA DONT LIKE IT THEN DON'T PLAY IT" Well, donors go in to most good maps, those fill up, then all you have left are maps of poor quality, if even any at all.
And i bet you would like me to buy a rank, would you Cubecraft?
WELL NO, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY YOUR FUN.
There are even instances where donors would go into a game and choose a hated game mode just to get people to leave, then leave themselves.
And in overpowered mode, all you need is a bow and full diamond.
I n v i n c i b l e.
And Enderpearls? yeah, EVERYBODY gets em, so if you EP to the camper, they'll just leave again. EVERYBODY just chooses Overpowered mode, gets stacked, and nobody, NOT EVEN THE GOOD PLAYERS, are able to kill them based on DPS only, and if a good player get full diamond and the best sword:
lord have mercy on your soul.
And if i decide to try to counter the donor's vote with mine, it isn't guaranteed, and I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BUY RANKS IN ORDER TO HAVE FUN, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE.
instead of being able to win by being good at the game, you will have to hope and pray that you dont have to fight 1 or even 2 people in full diamond because they have taken over key diamond gen positions because going after them is suicide.
It also seems that more armor = less knockback. If true, then thats ridiculous.
But what will asking for ways that we can have more fun, instead of being forced to buy a rank so we dont play the same FULL DIAMOND MAKES YOU INVINCIBLE Game Modes all the time if we want to play on the good/ fun maps, which there aren't many of anymore.
Now you may say: But there is the option to choose a map.
Yeah, there is, IF YOU BUY IT.
And what about friends? they cant follow you unless they donate as well. Well isn't that just wonderful and not at all shameless and greedy, NOW IS IT?
And the different game modes add nearly nothing except for they make people take longer to kill, and enderpearls, but THATS IT.
What sounds more fun: having a good 1-2 min. fight where the 2 of you are fighting your hardest, and one comes out on top not because his armor and weapon were better, but because he was just better at the game, OR A 20 MINUTE SLUGFEST WHERE BOTH PEOPLE ARE SLAPPING EACH OTHER WITH SLICES OF MOLDY MEAT SHAPED LIKE SWORDS.Hitting somebody with full diamond in overpowered mode is like hitting a tank with a sack of meat, it just ain't gonna work, not unless you have a tactical nuke or something, or the void, but thats hard as hell to do since they take just as much knockback as said tank.
Overpowered mode isn't fun, it isn't interesting, it isn't unique, its just boring, lazy, infuriating, and its just VERY VERY poorly designed.
It makes players bend to the will of the donors if they want to do anything other than slap each other with sacs of meat.

Its just very bad.
Either change how donors are able to vote, change the game mode, or just get rid of said game mode. Its just bad.
oh no!!!
I don't like a gamemode that thousands do love!!11!1one!
pls guys remove it! i no like this mode!111!!!!11!one!

Just leave the game. It's not like every single donor votes OP.
They bought the rank to be able to vote, and if it changes for the worse, they'll basically be scammed.
Any questions? This will be on the exam.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
oh no!!!

They bought the rank to be able to vote, and if it changes for the worse, they'll basically be scammed.
I want my exam.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
oh no!!!

And the 183$ rank isn't already a scam?!
Yeah, not every single one likes OP, BUT MOST DO.
And with all due respect, are you able to see stuff?
I said that i think that it should be removed OR CHANGED.
Also: EITHER ACCEPT IT OR GET OUT.
Called it. Just need a staff member to insult me then lock the thread, and my suspicions about this server never changing will be confirmed.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
but yeah, this thread needs to be moved.
@Camezonda
So... my rank is worth $45. And I can vote for EW Items. Still not cheap, but just wait for blowout sales. THOSE are cheap.
Also, the way you talk about this gamemode is like you saying that donors get an advantage in OP, which is wrong, considering every player has access to the same items, kits, and abilities. If you don't like, just rejoin another lobby.
And if you want a specific map, wait for a 50% off sale and buy Iron for $10. That's cheap.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
So... my rank is worth $45. And I can vote for EW Items. Still not cheap, but just wait for blowout sales. THOSE are cheap.
Also, the way you talk about this gamemode is like you saying that donors get an advantage in OP, which is wrong, considering every player has access to the same items, kits, and abilities. If you don't like, just rejoin another lobby.
And if you want a specific map, wait for a 50% off sale and buy Iron for $10. That's cheap.
Actually it gets to be $8 ;p

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Donors dont get an advantage, but everybody is able to cheese everybody, so its still not fun, in fact, its worse than if donors were better than everybody else, so the faster you can turn into the cheese man, then the more likely you will win.
and, even if it turns into 10$, i still dont want to buy it anyway in order to do something so simple as being able to choose a gamemode that i want to play instead of me having to pray that the game i'm put into doesnt get or already has a donor, since thats almost guaranteed to turn OP. imagine if you get a game like overwatch or something like that, but you have to pay for every gamemode you want to play, they are permanent payments, but you still have to pay. Now imagine that situation here. Does it seem that fair or make that much sense? I personally dont like CC. I like its games, but I HATE the people behind it. So im VERY reluctant to buy a rank. And if buying that rank is the only way i can choose a gamemode, then im going to get a little angry, especially if those game modes are copy pasted versions of each other with barely any change in it except for # values, whether that be for damage, defense, ect. and especially if the most popular version of it is one that is normal mode if the fights take much, much longer and are much, much more stressful than normal mode can ever get, and getting that game mode is under the full control of people who buy CC's stuff, which i argue is a big scam for what it gives you, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom