Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
How do you propose Cubecraft handle the situation while still earning enough money to keep the server afloat? I'm really curious, considering the last page of comments have been inflammatory.
Seriously guys, comment on the topic rather than someone's opinion. Don't say "oh no but he's not doing it". Be mature and just stop making it personal, because you all look extremely moody.
Ok, so First off, change up the map selection system so that it isnt only full maps and 1 or 2 other maps slapped all over the thing. Make the options in the inventory, with more slots, instead of having it in the small board. 2nd off, Make OP mode remove the enchantments for the diamond armor IN CASE it gets like that, (along with maybe adding a few plugins that allow you to use emeralds to buy items that have special effects. EX: a grappling hook, along with adding special active abilities that have some change depending on which gamemode you are in. EX: Hunger Degen. Down in hardcore mode VS. health regen up in OP mode, and maybe abilities that are linked to certain classes that change depending on gamemode. EX: moneybags has more than 20 iron in Hardcore mode, less than 20 in OP mode, and exactly 20 in normal mode. It wouldn't be exactly like that, but thats SOME of the things i would have so that it isn't the same thing every time.

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
Players who have bought a Diamond+ rank have the option to choose overpowered items, if a game mode that you dislike gets chosen, just leave the game and join a different one. It's not fair to remove an item from the perks of purchasing a rank, considering it's the most "powerful" perk that they have, when there's a simple option to just leave the game. If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me. :p

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom