Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And the 183$ rank isn't already a scam?!
You're not obligated to buy one & the Gold rank is the best one to get for Eggwars.
That's like, what, $50? Compared to the $183 that's a big difference.
Yeah, not every single one likes OP, BUT MOST DO.
Glad you agree on that.
And with all due respect, are you able to see stuff?
I said that i think that it should be removed OR CHANGED.
Look at what I said:
They bought the rank to be able to vote, and if it changes for the worse, they'll basically be scammed.

Also: EITHER ACCEPT IT OR GET OUT.
That's what I'm telling you.
It's easier for you (A single person) to leave the game, than having a good chunk of the eggwars communite ( 1K+ players) gettng a change they may not like.

Called it. Just need a staff member to insult me then lock the thread, and my suspicions about this server never changing will be confirmed.
Where you not there when the server migrated to 1.9+?
The community was in a mess, with players fighting for 1.8 mode coming back, and the ones that moved to 1.9.
That was a change & hell of a change too.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Donors dont get an advantage, but everybody is able to cheese everybody, so its still not fun, in fact, its worse than if donors were better than everybody else, so the faster you can turn into the cheese man, then the more likely you will win.
and, even if it turns into 10$, i still dont want to buy it anyway in order to do something so simple as being able to choose a gamemode that i want to play instead of me having to pray that the game i'm put into doesnt get or already has a donor, since thats almost guaranteed to turn OP. imagine if you get a game like overwatch or something like that, but you have to pay for every gamemode you want to play, they are permanent payments, but you still have to pay. Now imagine that situation here. Does it seem that fair or make that much sense? I personally dont like CC. I like its games, but I HATE the people behind it. So im VERY reluctant to buy a rank. And if buying that rank is the only way i can choose a gamemode, then im going to get a little angry, especially if those game modes are copy pasted versions of each other with barely any change in it except for # values, whether that be for damage, defense, ect. and especially if the most popular version of it is one that is normal mode if the fights take much, much longer and are much, much more stressful than normal mode can ever get, and getting that game mode is under the full control of people who buy CC's stuff, which i argue is a big scam for what it gives you, but whatever.
a). Really don't understand this.
b). Considering Overwatch is $60 on consoles and $40 on PC, while MC is $25 and Iron on sale is $8, that's still cheaper than buying Overwatch.
c). So you like the games they create, but hate them for asking for money to keep the server afloat?
d). Yes, we should not pay for this "scam", which is paying for server bills and paying those whose JOB it is to develop new content for the server.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
First of all I would like to ask everyone to stay calm while giving your opinions. There's no need to swear and/or yell towards others.
If this continues, the thread will be locked.

Overpowered (op for short) is a gamemode which donators with a specific rank can vote for. A lot of players actually like this gamemode. This can be recognized by the insane "op spam" in the pregame lobbies.

Of course their are also players who don't like "op" cause it takes too long to kill players.
Yes I can understand this. However, don't play gamemodes if you don't like them. There are enough other games you can play without donators who vote for "op". This can indeed be difficult but it's definitely not impossible.

Just keep in mind everyone has different opinions about all kinds of topics.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Many people love OP mode and Triple health why do you think everyone spams op in chat? This would remove a LOT of popularity in eggwars. Just leave or get a rank instead.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

OverPixelz

Nov 19, 2016
Donors dont get an advantage, but everybody is able to cheese everybody, so its still not fun, in fact, its worse than if donors were better than everybody else, so the faster you can turn into the cheese man, then the more likely you will win.
and, even if it turns into 10$, i still dont want to buy it anyway in order to do something so simple as being able to choose a gamemode that i want to play instead of me having to pray that the game i'm put into doesnt get or already has a donor, since thats almost guaranteed to turn OP. imagine if you get a game like overwatch or something like that, but you have to pay for every gamemode you want to play, they are permanent payments, but you still have to pay. Now imagine that situation here. Does it seem that fair or make that much sense? I personally dont like CC. I like its games, but I HATE the people behind it. So im VERY reluctant to buy a rank. And if buying that rank is the only way i can choose a gamemode, then im going to get a little angry, especially if those game modes are copy pasted versions of each other with barely any change in it except for # values, whether that be for damage, defense, ect. and especially if the most popular version of it is one that is normal mode if the fights take much, much longer and are much, much more stressful than normal mode can ever get, and getting that game mode is under the full control of people who buy CC's stuff, which i argue is a big scam for what it gives you, but whatever.
Your completely wrong, but about to the end, some was right, like the game modes one at the end. But, you can just request to get a better gamemode that fits your liking. I wouldn't even think it would work though.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You're not obligated to buy one & the Gold rank is the best one to get for Eggwars.
That's like, what, $50? Compared to the $183 that's a big difference.
True it is only $48 not so much in my opinion and btw there are 100k peops who likes op in Eggwars and just because 3peops hate it it needs to be removed

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
My god...
RANT INCOMING
For all the people who say that "OH, IF YA DONT LIKE IT THEN DON'T PLAY IT" Well, donors go in to most good maps, those fill up, then all you have left are maps of poor quality, if even any at all.
And i bet you would like me to buy a rank, would you Cubecraft?
WELL NO, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY YOUR FUN.
There are even instances where donors would go into a game and choose a hated game mode just to get people to leave, then leave themselves.
And in overpowered mode, all you need is a bow and full diamond.
I n v i n c i b l e.
And Enderpearls? yeah, EVERYBODY gets em, so if you EP to the camper, they'll just leave again. EVERYBODY just chooses Overpowered mode, gets stacked, and nobody, NOT EVEN THE GOOD PLAYERS, are able to kill them based on DPS only, and if a good player get full diamond and the best sword:
lord have mercy on your soul.
And if i decide to try to counter the donor's vote with mine, it isn't guaranteed, and I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BUY RANKS IN ORDER TO HAVE FUN, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE.
instead of being able to win by being good at the game, you will have to hope and pray that you dont have to fight 1 or even 2 people in full diamond because they have taken over key diamond gen positions because going after them is suicide.
It also seems that more armor = less knockback. If true, then thats ridiculous.
But what will asking for ways that we can have more fun, instead of being forced to buy a rank so we dont play the same FULL DIAMOND MAKES YOU INVINCIBLE Game Modes all the time if we want to play on the good/ fun maps, which there aren't many of anymore.
Now you may say: But there is the option to choose a map.
Yeah, there is, IF YOU BUY IT.
And what about friends? they cant follow you unless they donate as well. Well isn't that just wonderful and not at all shameless and greedy, NOW IS IT?
And the different game modes add nearly nothing except for they make people take longer to kill, and enderpearls, but THATS IT.
What sounds more fun: having a good 1-2 min. fight where the 2 of you are fighting your hardest, and one comes out on top not because his armor and weapon were better, but because he was just better at the game, OR A 20 MINUTE SLUGFEST WHERE BOTH PEOPLE ARE SLAPPING EACH OTHER WITH SLICES OF MOLDY MEAT SHAPED LIKE SWORDS.Hitting somebody with full diamond in overpowered mode is like hitting a tank with a sack of meat, it just ain't gonna work, not unless you have a tactical nuke or something, or the void, but thats hard as hell to do since they take just as much knockback as said tank.
Overpowered mode isn't fun, it isn't interesting, it isn't unique, its just boring, lazy, infuriating, and its just VERY VERY poorly designed.
It makes players bend to the will of the donors if they want to do anything other than slap each other with sacs of meat.

Its just very bad.
Either change how donors are able to vote, change the game mode, or just get rid of said game mode. Its just bad.
... Okay, I guess you did say "RANT INCOMING". However, unfortunately, the only way CC can support itself, is, well, ranks. It sucks of course, but there's nothing we can do. Also, everyone has their own opinion on each mode......

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
dear cubecraft

can you please remove overpowered items and triple health because its way to hard and op so can you remove it
because overpowered items has prot 5 gear its to hard to kill and triple health is like to hard to kill because it has 60
health it takes to long to kill someone

and thank you
Cubecraft will not do this, because OP is the only reason I bought $180 obsidian is just for OP on Egg Wars. If they do this they will lose money. This is also not fair. So , yeah, that's not happening.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hey! I Think this is getting too deep into ranks and stuff. Why doesn't @zDutchie explains this a bit better for all of us?

Meaning of better is a easy and fun way to know.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Your completely wrong, but about to the end, some was right, like the game modes one at the end. But, you can just request to get a better gamemode that fits your liking. I wouldn't even think it would work though.
Yeah, since everybody likes different flavors of the same stuff apparently. Server can do what it wants. Still going to pay my attention elsewhere because of that though. Besides, unless i buy Obby rank and spend like 5 years on the server, people are just going to shoot me down because im a 'newbie'

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
I had (I'm still having fun) fun a complete year (well, more than 365 days) until I bought Obsidian.
I was talking generally. I found OP mode a completely broken and almost unplayable gamemode that isn't about skill, but luck. For instance, Full iron V Full diamond in any gamemode on OP mode, Diamond wins. Every. Single. Time. Unless that guy is just really bad or has Mcdonalds Wifi. And I dont think that me buying a rank will solve anything, especially since there are so many donors that will be able to counter my counter.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
True it is only $48 not so much in my opinion and btw there are 100k peops who likes op in Eggwars and just because 3peops hate it it needs to be removed
First of all, thats just wrong. There are usually 15K people at the most online, and the most amount of people on eggwars' lobbys are around 1K, so maybe 4K at the most. Also YEAH! Screw my opinion because im outnumbered and i just want to point out the wrongs in a gamemode i see as just terrible and poorly designed trash.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Grammar check.
And Donors can vote for whatever hey want. They played atleast 50$ for this right. If you don't like it buy a rank and you can vote. Second a lot of people like the tactic of up and having to knock people off the edge to win. None of these things are going to change and there has been previous threads like this.
Have a good day/night
-Lucian​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom