Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
As much as I dislike overpowered I know there are a whole lof of people out there who love the gamemode and would be devastated if it was removed, so it's a no from me. Not to mention it would be wrong and unfair to remove it just because others don't like the different type of pvp and strategics it requires. Finally to adress your issue with bow spammers I understand, I feel your pain, it is severely frustrating dying everygame to a punch bow but honestly I don't think there's that much to do about it and I think you should instead try and build a few blocks to stand infront of so you don't get flung off the map as much. Don't forget to constantly move around as much as possible when playing OP or it's almost a guarantee that you'll get shot off.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I mean I can agree that I dislike OP in Skywars and SG, but all I do is not vote for it. If it does get picked, I'll usually just leave because I can't stand how long fights last and that it ruins the fun in PvP. But it's called OP since its all overpowered gear and some do like it. For that, I don't see why they should remove it.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
No, it's just a fun gamemode if they will remove this make them angry with a lot of people

Reactions: xMrExa

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Many people that plays op and if they change it so many people would leave to other server to play op games for team skywars. There is a reason why u should buy a rank if you want to keep playing normal...

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
They are basically camping with a bow, which is a bannable offense
Not a banable offense if they camp just with a bow.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I ASSUMED SOMEONE THAT LIKES OP WOULD WRITE! THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT IS THAT ARMOR IS WAY MORE " POWERFUL " THAN WEAPONS, MAKING WEAPONS EFFECTIVELY " VERY WEAK " INSTEAD OF POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KILL ANYONE.
Why do you complain about someone writing in red letter if you come and write like if people were blind or something...

I don't think OP should be removed because I personally like it. I just think maybe Weapons need a buff, like Sharp VI or something like that :)
I don't agree with the suggestion so -1 for me

nIf you don't like OP mode, just don't play it :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Loskol wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Loskol wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Loskol wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Mintypie231 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you so much for everything
Top Bottom