Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

this is my 3rd introduction (yea I know, maybe to much). Let’s get into it.

who am I?
my username is Quis as you can see. My father gave me this nickname when I was little and we never stopped using it, so I made it my username on a lot of games.

My real name is Quirijn Langedijk, I’m 17 years old (20-01-2003) and love playing games, hang out this friends and spend time with my girlfriend.

Games
As you already know, I really enjoy gaming. Otherwise I wouldn’t be here. :3

Gaming is something I’ve done my whole life for many reasons. I kinda started with a Garfield Nightmare game and builded my way to more interesting games like Mario bros and stuff.

When I reached the end of primary school, I got bullied. They find it funny that I didn’t know what Minecraft was, so I asked my teacher. She told me it was something not to worry about. 🤡

When I got home, I asked me father to download it for me and I really liked it.

Next to Minecraft I play a lot of other games.

Enjoy my top 5!

1. Minecraft
2. Rocket League
3. Detroit: Become Human
4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
5. Among Us

School
I’m still in school at the moment. I’m studying to become a facility manager. A few people might not know what it means, but it is to hard to explain. Just use google xD.

Friends
I’ve made a lot of friends on this server and most of them are one of my best. I want to say something to them.

@Lozora
We’ve met each other at the beginning of 2020. People have seen this story to many times, but when I look back, I still get goosebumps. We both joined the translation team and failed the test. That didn’t matter because I found your Discord tagg. We started talking and both wanted to become Helpers. You had to wait 2 months back then and it was really hard for you. You were the “toxic” player kind. That doesn’t matter anymore. You’ve improved yourself so much during the process and I’m so happy that I’ve been there for you.

A lot of months later, we became Helpers. We were both so happy that we were able to do this together of so long and we finally made it. Unfortunately, I got demoted, but I’m so damn proud of you. We’ve helped each other to hard times and we came out much stronger. Keep it up buddy! <3

@SnowyTypical
Also you became one of my best friends. We met each other on the Cubecraft Discord and a few weeks later on the server. You joined Lozora and me on our mission to become Helpers and you almost made it. I still think that you would be a great Helper, so I really hope that you’ll be able to reapply again. Next time will be different!

@jelliobean
We’ve kinda met when I became a Helper and we still need to meet in Eindhoven!!

I’ve watched you play horror games a few times and I kinda miss it. Let’s play together sometime!

@JokeKaedee
We also met on the Translation team and started talking in dms when I failed the test. You’re doing a great job. Keep it going!

@Keanu
We already knew each other for a while, but really started talking when you became my mentor. You did a great job and you made it to Sr. Mod! You’ve deserved the job and you’re doing great. Please interview me when I make it to that part of the Helper application again! xD

There are a lot of other amazing people in this community and it means a lot to me. Thanks everyone.

Cubecraft journey
Well, where should I begin. When I was little, my class mate told me about this server and Enzoknol, Linktijger and AltijdCompilaties were playing on it. I really wanted to join and so we did. We started playing eggwars with a few other people and it was so much fun. I still remember building castles on the map Space and Under The Sea.
This was somewhere around 2014 I think.

A few years later a started playing again, but still didn’t really know about the forums and Discord. I was just playing skywars with my little brother sometimes and got banned once for teaming xD.
This was 2017.

I started playing other games and after a little while I started playing on a fake Minetopia server (Dutch server). I became a staff member and made my way up.
Proof-staff - Staff - Staff-lead - co-owner - co-owner/buildhead.

I did this for 1.5 years I think and actually met my girlfriend @FleurSchx there. It seems really lame when I say it like that, but it’s a long story.

I really liked being staff and wanted to try a bigger server. So I applied on Hypixel and Cubecraft. Of course I got denied on both because I wasn’t active at all. But I noticed one this. Cubecraft was way more fun than Hypixel because of the great community, so I kept trying. Then I wanted to join the translation team because I thought being well known within the team would help become a Helper. Got accepted but failed and kept trying to become a Helper. I finally made it once, but got demoted after 2 months.
And that’s where I am now. I still want to be a staff member and for that reason I’m not giving up.

At the moment I own the Obsidian rank and my username is _Quiss. Say hi when you see me. :)
I like talking to people in the lobby’s.

You can find me in Skywars, Minerware, PvP duels and FFA, featured game modes, Among Slimes and in the lobby’s.

Music
This is my favourite part of the reintroduction. Music is very important for me.

Juice WRLD is one of my favourite artists and I think he will always be. His way of rapping and singing is just different then all the other artists. I also enjoy listening to The Kid Laroi. He is kind of the “next” Juice WRLD in my eyes.

Here a few of my favourite songs and my favourite line f
(ALERT!! ALL OF THESE SONGS MIGHT CONTAIN SWEAR WORDS!)

This is my favourite one. The song is called “The Light”. It is an unreleased song made by Juice WRLD. The beat and lyrics is perfect in my eyes.

Favourite line: “When it’s dark outside, you’re always the light.”

Before I found The Light on youtube, “Robbery” made by Juice WRLD was my favourite one.

Favourite line: “
“She told me put my heart in the bag and nobody gets hurt. Now I'm running from her love, I'm not fast, so I'm making it worse.”

The next one is “Remind me of the summer”. An unreleased song also made by Juice WRLD. There are a few versions, but this is my favourite one.

Favourite line:
“They say living life is free, I’ll have to deny. Because everyday I pay the price.”

This one is named “Always do” made my The Kid Laroi.

Favourite line:
“Said I wouldn't drink, but I did the same day, Sh*t, I lied to your face like I always do.”

The last one is “Counting Stars”. Everyone knows this one. Why? I listen to this song with @FleurSchx on repeat and it never gets boring.

favourite line:
“We’ll be counting stars.”

This is my favourite line, because I think in images. When I listen to this song I kinda see us 2 watching to the sky and actually counting stars. Gives me goosebumps every time I think about it! XD

I hope you like some of those. There I way more songs that I like, but it is to much work to list them al xD. Send me a message in discord or the forums and I’ll send the link to my Spotify playlist.

Job
At the moment I’m not really able to work because of the Corona virus. Normally I wash dishes in a restaurant. I would like to be part of the support team one day.

End
I hope you enjoyed my introduction and this is probably my last one. I might edit a few things, because my favourite song might change.

Feel free to ask questions!

-Quis

Last edited:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya buddy! Interesting introduction as always. I really enjoy talking to you and spending time with you, we really should talk more :>
I am so proud of everything you've achieved already and I can't wait to see you back in the Translation & Staff team! I appreciate everything you've done for the server and for me as a friend.
Keep going, I love you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Quis

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nice introduction buddy! Definitely better than the other one. Pretty entertaining to read 😁

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Love how in-depth you went! Nice to know more about you and I can't wait to see you on the staff team again someday :)

• Love

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Awhh this really makes me happy quis. Although we don't play a lot, we still have a lot of contact through discord and other social media, I am really proud of what you achieved the last months and I am really excited to see what the future brings you 🤩

We should play sometime :D

p.s. (love u kwies ❤)

• Love

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Heya Quis,

What a good taste in music you have ;). It's one of the things I really enjoy when we're together, even though we don't see each other as much as we actually want. Anytime I listen to Juice WRLD I think of you. So that's partly why he's one of my favourite artists, apart from the fact that his music is just really good and his way of rapping is kind of hypnotic.

I've known you for so long, I've known you longer than I've known Noraly! I think you've been stuck with me for almost two years now. In the beginning, you were almost shy, but yes, I am not allowed to judge anyone, because I was shy myself. Fortunately, we got along fine, even though it was quite uncomfortable at times :3. Still, I enjoyed your company. You were, and you still are, polite, quite humble and sensitive.

We also lost contact around autumn/winter last year, but we picked it up again after six months (approximately). We just grew closer and closer, despite all the drama around us back then.

You're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and I'm so incredibly happy with you. This sounds very cliché (am I good at ofc 🥴), but just calling you my boyfriend is an understatement. You are my boyfriend, my best friend and the best listening ear I could wish for, but just know that I love you SO MUCH, even if I don't say that very often. (very subtle indeed)

Thank you for being in my life. <3

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya Quis,

What a good taste in music you have ;). It's one of the things I really enjoy when we're together, even though we don't see each other as much as we actually want. Anytime I listen to Juice WRLD I think of you. So that's partly why he's one of my favourite artists, apart from the fact that his music is just really good and his way of rapping is kind of hypnotic.

I've known you for so long, I've known you longer than I've known Noraly! I think you've been stuck with me for almost two years now. In the beginning, you were almost shy, but yes, I am not allowed to judge anyone, because I was shy myself. Fortunately, we got along fine, even though it was quite uncomfortable at times :3. Still, I enjoyed your company. You were, and you still are, polite, quite humble and sensitive.

We also lost contact around autumn/winter last year, but we picked it up again after six months (approximately). We just grew closer and closer, despite all the drama around us back then.

You're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and I'm so incredibly happy with you. This sounds very cliché (am I good at ofc 🥴), but just calling you my boyfriend is an understatement. You are my boyfriend, my best friend and the best listening ear I could wish for, but just know that I love you SO MUCH, even if I don't say that very often. (very subtle indeed)

I just melted.🥺
I love you so so so much! <3
Someone get me some tissues :despair:
Can I have some too!?!?!:sadcat:

• Love
Reactions: Floerkleed

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Heya Quis,

Now I need more tissues

Reactions: Floerkleed

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Insane introduction! And about the song of Juice WRLD,
Favourite line:
“She told me put my heart in the bag and nobody gets hurt. Now I'm running from her love, I'm not fast, so I'm making it worse.”' I love it 😍

• Love

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Hi Quis!!!
I talked to you a day ago and you're already a very chill person honestly xd
I think you're gonna be an amazing friend, and amazing introduction :))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: