Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this kit added to skywars?

• BROOM BROOM I'M IN MY MOM'S SLIME MACHINE

• No pls I don't wanna get bombarded by a thingy in the air

Results are only viewable after voting.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I think it is too op. Skywar will full of flying machines.
I think this kit will only give you 3 slime blocks and 3 redstone blocks, so players have to make pistons themselves.
If you have ever flown on a minecraft flying machine without a boat/minecart it is really hard to stay on it. Then, add in the people amazed that someone is flying, and everybody starts shooting at them. With all of this in mind, I don't really think it's op.

Reactions: Ping Ether

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
If you have ever flown on a minecraft flying machine without a boat/minecart it is really hard to stay on it. Then, add in the people amazed that someone is flying, and everybody starts shooting at them. With all of this in mind, I don't really think it's op.
You don't fall though blocks while the blocks are moving in 1.9, and you can use shield to block arrows.

Also you can make your flying machine like this:
XFHuhjg.png

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes +1

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Why SlimeSTONE? That you have a stone rank doesn't mean that it has to be called so :p.

Anyways, nice anti camp suggestion! I would love to 'kick' campers in the ass with a SFO (Suicidal Flying Object) 2000 points is enough, since all the other kits are less expensive.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I thought stone was a material, not a rank
BTW, Redstone flying machines are known as slimestone.
Slime + Redstone = SlimeStone.
SFO (Suicidal Flying Object
Just imagine if your teammate has bomber and you have the slimestone kit, you can bombard people from the air ehueheuheue (it would cost 3200 points in total tho)

Reactions: Komodо

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
You don't fall though blocks while the blocks are moving in 1.9, and you can use shield to block arrows.

Also you can make your flying machine like this:
XFHuhjg.png
So unless they have snowballs or eggs, your in luck!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom