Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this kit added to skywars?

  • BROOM BROOM I'M IN MY MOM'S SLIME MACHINE

  • No pls I don't wanna get bombarded by a thingy in the air


Results are only viewable after voting.

PogoScot

Well-Known Member
Aug 9, 2016
151
38
103
22
I like this idea, because it creates more diversity with more kits, and I really like the idea of it, and how you can get to campers islands. If I could choose, I would add it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ping Ether

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
4,294
6,809
558
26
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Couldn't you just use this to camp in a way no one can counter? I mean just fly off into the sunset on your flying machine and you'll never be caught. Normal pistons I would be fine with but flying machines could be abused too much.
 

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
Couldn't you just use this to camp in a way no one can counter? I mean just fly off into the sunset on your flying machine and you'll never be caught. Normal pistons I would be fine with but flying machines could be abused too much.
Add a barrier around the map that kills you instantly :D
 

abhay sankar dev

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
118
6
93
23
So basically I really LOVE redstone! It's one of the reasons I started playing Minecraft.
I wish to use redstone more wisely on Skywars.
Often it's just used to make TNT suicidal traps for the sake of trolling or just camping with that lever ready to make you fall in the void. So here I have a suggestion on a new SlimeStone kit!

Points: 2000 (not sure about this lel)
Contents:
Two sticky pistons
Two normal pistons
4 Slime Blocks
4 Redstone Blocks
1 String


What can you use it for?
FLYING MACHINES!
You can ride them to get to a camper's island in style :cool:
LAUNCHING MACHINES!
You can build a contraption that can fire players and other entities around, from an Island to the other!
SAFE LANDINGS!
You can use the slimeblocks to deny fall damage and bounce around!


Tell me how to improve this kit and if you'd like to use it!
Improvements suggestions so far:
@Nobody. : Add a box / world border to prevent from flying out of the map!

Tags for people who's opinions might be helpful :3
@Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Nobody. @komododracula2002 @Skifby
at first i thought u said to add a redstone rank XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom