Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
This is a great idea but I think some people would think they would choose the staff members unfairly. People would start saying: I have more likes than him or I help more people out! I deserve it more!
That would be very irritating but anyway it could be a nice idea!

Paraleea

Sep 23, 2015
Ratchetville
As you can see, I haven't been a member for over a year like most of the active forumers are- nor do I have a bunch of likes or messages. Before, I only reported people on the servers and played on CC for fun. I wasn't as involved in the community because I was in a different community until I decided to look for better communities. When helper applications were available, I took my chance. I wasn't the active forumer but as you can see there are many different characteristics they look at other than being really involved in this community. Will they take being active as a special consideration- I totally think they do.

Which is why I'm really happy with people who did accept me :) I knew some people would be jealous/envious like "oh why did she get mod, I never see her before" or saying to me that "nobody wants you here".

But I'm glad to be here today and learning more about the community that we have here. We have some really nice folks around here.

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I'm not the age my profile says..and I have aplieed for staff and nothing happened the reason we need more staf is because there are requests for blockwars eggwars and some people even make threads about a new AWSOME map they made and staff never say ANYTHING. I have told efcluke that I lost my obisidian rank but he says nothing so if we have more staff then they can check threads and tell joehenry (the maker of cubecraft) that we need these updates so +1
Moderators are not responsible for the content in cubecraft. We're not responsible for adding maps, new game modes and updates. Kudos to the core staff members. Our responsibility is to make sure that players obey rules, answer question and help out :)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
@Deestinyer @Paraleea
I have a question: is a Moderator/Helper/Builder allowed take a break for a week or two because of their IRL things (sports, school etc.)? Also, is their activity constantly checked? Meaning you have to spend a couple of hours on the server/forums every day?

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
@Deestinyer @Paraleea
I have a question: is a Moderator/Helper/Builder allowed take a break for a week or two because of their IRL things (sports, school etc.)? Also, is their activity constantly checked? Meaning you have to spend a couple of hours on the server/forums every day?
I believe that if you leave a reasonable notice explaining why you won't be active, it won't alter your position. I can not answer the activity question.

Currently, I'm on a break myself due to a busy period in school, although I have a week off so I tried to be as active as possible throughout this time as I'll miss out once I go back to school :)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I believe that if you leave a reasonable notice explaining why you won't be active, it won't alter your position. I can not answer the activity question.

Currently, I'm on a break myself due to a busy period in school, although I have a week off so I tried to be as active as possible throughout this time as I'll miss out once I go back to school :)
Thanks for answering so fast, and good luck with the school! ;)

Reactions: Deestinyer

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I have alredy applied it didn't reply
You can't expect to get a reply so fast, they have a bunch of applications and it takes time to read them all.
If you are accepted, you will get a message in your inbox titled "Successful Helper application".

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I have seen this type of system on other servers. It kinda worked, kinda didn't. If this were to be added to Cubecraft, I know what would happen:
"GUYS GUYS GO MAKE A FORUM ACCOUNT AND TELL THEM THAT I NEED TO BE STAFF BECAUSE I AM REALLY GOOD AND STUFF OR SOMETHING JUST DO IT ALRIGHT!!"
If this is what is going to happen, it won't work out. What hopefully would work out is this:
You apply, and if they are taking you in consideration, but aren't sure they can involve the community in it. You do need to apple firt though..
I kinda like it kinda don't.. As, especially younger, people don't really know the qualifications and stuff, so yea

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have seen this type of system on other servers. It kinda worked, kinda didn't. If this were to be added to Cubecraft, I know what would happen:
"GUYS GUYS GO MAKE A FORUM ACCOUNT AND TELL THEM THAT I NEED TO BE STAFF BECAUSE I AM REALLY GOOD AND STUFF OR SOMETHING JUST DO IT ALRIGHT!!"
If this is what is going to happen, it won't work out. What hopefully would work out is this:
You apply, and if they are taking you in consideration, but aren't sure they can involve the community in it. You do need to apple firt though..
I kinda like it kinda don't.. As, especially younger, people don't really know the qualifications and stuff, so yea
This a really old post....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom