Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Believe if you will but most of the staff right now have been recruited at some point, the ones that were staff before the applications were a thing.

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey everyone!
I'm here with another suggestion!
dspYRGm.png

So, when I saw this, I taught that, except of applying, people could also get Helper by being recruited.
Who would be recruited? Active and helpful members on the forums, maybe even from the server.
> I think that this way of getting staff is more reliable, because someone can just write the best possible application, with a main goal to get the rank, not to support CubeCraft or help the community.
And on the forums there are a lot of active and helpful members lately, and based on their posts you can judge how mature they are, and if they're active, they are probably doing that because they like being a part of this community, and helping around.

I have read this in a thread Jinjo made

Still, I haven't read anywhere that any of the current staff members got recruited. I'm just saying that this could be a good idea of getting new staff members.

I agree with you,
Mods/admins are very busy so more help is very useful, I think
I'd say that it would be a good idea to accept members who are familiar with the community, and show a good behaviour all around. Therefore they would have a better chance of being accepted if they apply.

You can't just recruit people based on what they do around the server, as it was stated before, it is a voluntary role. Hence people must apply in order to receive the chance, as that shows that they are willing to take on a responsibility.

Think of it in this way, you wouldn't get a job without an interview - even though you're very good at what the job asks you to do. You still need to 'apply' to get that job.
:)

but an helper without applying seems to me not a good idea
so I agree with @Deestinyer to...

In my opinion it is good now but I think the staff could use more help with accepting reports and help more people.
Because many people would rather a response from a staff member.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Well the staff team used to recruit members they noticed were doing well and helping out. This was removed though, in my opinion for the better. With the applications we get to see the players history in more detail. Things like previous staff jobs and extra skills that we wouldn't know about had they not applied. I do agree that how well known a member is should effect their application a little bit. Since 'popular' members are usually the ones helping out and are really active. It shouldn't play too big of a role in their application though.

Reactions: Megaaa

AdventureeTree

Well the staff team used to recruit members they noticed were doing well and helping out. This was removed though, in my opinion for the better. With the applications we get to see the players history in more detail. Things like previous staff jobs and extra skills that we wouldn't know about had they not applied. I do agree that how well known a member is should effect their application a little bit. Since 'popular' members are usually the ones helping out and are really active. It shouldn't play too big of a role in their application though.
Agreed :) Nice explanation I like it :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Agree with the Terraria Mod. ;)

B

Britney Spears

It would be cool if cubecraft would add forum 'Helpers' just to help everyone in the forums and answer some questions. And lock some forums etc. I know that this is what all the moderators are doing right now , but help is always appreciated right :) ?

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Sorry man but I also think the current apply system is good as it is right now.
It don't really see the point of it cause the current apply system is also based on your forum activity/behaviour.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Hey everyone!
I'm here with another suggestion!
dspYRGm.png

So, when I saw this, I taught that, except of applying, people could also get Helper by being recruited.
Who would be recruited? Active and helpful members on the forums, maybe even from the server.
> I think that this way of getting staff is more reliable, because someone can just write the best possible application, with a main goal to get the rank, not to support CubeCraft or help the community.
And on the forums there are a lot of active and helpful members lately, and based on their posts you can judge how mature they are, and if they're active, they are probably doing that because they like being a part of this community, and helping around.

I have read this in a thread Jinjo made

Still, I haven't read anywhere that any of the current staff members got recruited. I'm just saying that this could be a good idea of getting new staff members.
I'm not the age my profile says..and I have aplieed for staff and nothing happened the reason we need more staf is because there are requests for blockwars eggwars and some people even make threads about a new AWSOME map they made and staff never say ANYTHING. I have told efcluke that I lost my obisidian rank but he says nothing so if we have more staff then they can check threads and tell joehenry (the maker of cubecraft) that we need these updates so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom