Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can't think of anything so... Skywars Players Rant comming soon!

• Shameless Plug

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Lol

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
If you've seen my CUBECRAFT CONSPIRACY THEORY post (A post where I jokingly mock the server for money grabbing and coincidences) you'll notice I talk about ranks a lot. So, here is a more formal post, just Some Things I Want Changing.

One: More Differences:

One of the things I talk about is the fact that Emerald has like four things different than diamond, yet is a lot more costly, same for other ranks etc. And out of those four things, only one is useful, the rest is just things for the lobby. Yet, despite this, the price goes up by like £30. One thing I would like to see is more gameplay differences between the higher ranks.

Two: Fewer Rank Requirements:

What I mean by this is that I want less of the 'Sorry, you need a rank to perform this action' rank. I understand, Cubecraft needs money, but why do I need a rank just to vote what time of day the map should be? Why do I need a rank to vote for items? Why do I need a rank to have more friends, and in turn, have a more fun experience with people? Why do I need a rank to use half the stuff I unlock in cubelets, I unlocked them and now I have to buy them too? How come in creative I need a rank to make a coloured sign?! This is worse than hypixels 'Ooh, you found a five-star chest, TOO BAD you need MVP+++++++++++++++ or something!'

Three: Fair Pricing

Well, I can't see the prices right now because your new(ish) (and admittedly bad) anti-cheat randomly said I was hacking because my timing and aim was good, so it was like "OMG, MUST BE KILL AURA, KRIHFIURNGIURN" And It banned me for 30days, but still last time I checked emerald was like 50% more than diamond for 3 new things or something wtf??

Four: Chat

I think ranked players should be able to set their chat colour with a command so they don't have to constantly type &1x&2x&3x etc just to make a rainbow, that stuff takes forever.

All ranked players should be able to do this, and maybe iron/gold+ can use some presets like:

Lava: Makes your chat orange and yellow!

Rainbow: Makes your chat rainbow-y!
Tropical: Makes your chat green and turquoise!
Mystical: Makes your chat all shades of purple!

The command could be /cc <colour> or /
cc <preset name>

Thanks for reading: You might think some of these are pointless, but that's your opinion that you're entitled to. Imo I like these.

BONUS:

Because I'm nice I thought I'd give you all the colour codes in Minecraft for chat etc:

&1: Dark Blue
&2: Green
&3: Cyan
&4: Red
&5: Purple
&6: Gold
&7: Light Grey
&8: Dark Grey
&9: Pale Purple/Blue? I don't really know how to describe this colour
&a: Lime
&b: Aqua
&c: Light Red
&d: Pink
&f: White (White don't really work here, huh?)
&e: Yellow

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
1.There's a lot of things higher ranks get, increasing their way up we have more abilities in games than you would think. They're just not always noticed. Emerald ranks do get /fly in lobbies, along with more vanity points and access to a lot more vanity items. It's also more difficult to gain more in game abilities that will follow the EULA.
2.This helps the server encourage people to get ranks, while they're also encouraged in streams being you'll get noticed easier. If anyone could vote for anything ranks would start to become quite pointless.
3.While some ranks are quite expensive CubeCraft doesn't have all the extra items in games most servers have and rely on ranks to keep their income up so if prices were lowered other prices would possibly have to increase.
4.The automatic colored chat can get annoying some times and can cover the chat, I personally do not enjoy having to look at ranks type in color 24/7 and rather not do it myself that often. But anyways this can be done with hotkeys and isn't exactly needed as people are already encouraged not to spam the chat with colors

Also for the colors you forgot &0 which is actually Black.

But all in all, I'm happy with my Emerald rank and wouldn't mind if things were added due to the price differences. As my gameplay isn't going to be altered by a few voting options.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
If you've seen my CUBECRAFT CONSPIRACY THEORY post (A post where I jokingly mock the server for money grabbing and coincidences) you'll notice I talk about ranks a lot. So, here is a more formal post, just Some Things I Want Changing.

One of the things I talk about is the fact that Emerald has like four things different than diamond, yet is a lot more costly, same for other ranks etc. And out of those four things, only one is useful, the rest is just things for the lobby. Yet, despite this, the price goes up by like £30. One thing I would like to see is more gameplay differences between the higher ranks.

What I mean by this is that I want less of the 'Sorry, you need a rank to perform this action' rank. I understand, Cubecraft needs money, but why do I need a rank just to vote what time of day the map should be? Why do I need a rank to vote for items? Why do I need a rank to have more friends, and in turn, have a more fun experience with people? Why do I need a rank to use half the stuff I unlock in cubelets, I unlocked them and now I have to buy them too? How come in creative I need a rank to make a coloured sign?! This is worse than hypixels 'Ooh, you found a five-star chest, TOO BAD you need MVP+++++++++++++++ or something!'

Well, I can't see the prices right now because your new(ish) (and admittedly bad) anti-cheat randomly said I was hacking because my timing and aim was good, so it was like "OMG, MUST BE KILL AURA, KRIHFIURNGIURN" And It banned me for 30days, but still last time I checked emerald was like 50% more than diamond for 3 new things or something wtf??

I think ranked players should be able to set their chat colour with a command so they don't have to constantly type &1x&2x&3x etc just to make a rainbow, that stuff takes forever.

All ranked players should be able to do this, and maybe iron/gold+ can use some presets like:

cc <preset name>

Thanks for reading: You might think some of these are pointless, but that's your opinion that you're entitled to. Imo I like these.

BONUS:

Because I'm nice I thought I'd give you all the colour codes in Minecraft for chat etc:

REALLY good post by the way, and really good ideas (:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

you can't just take rank perks away
they don't refund ranks so if you remove perks than players are screwed
I kind of like this but also don't find it very necessary but still kinda like it

for people who bought it when it wasn't on sale I think this is kinda a shot on their money so instead I think just add MORE PERKS to emerald and obby

it would help to suggest those instead of suggesting that they should add more without suggesting some they could add
just seems like a now brainer

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016

cc <preset name>
598b7065f1239c5a860a5828.png

598b71b5f1239c5a860a582f.png

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark

Try sugesting some ideas instead of complaining that there aren't enough perks.

First your saying to add more perks, now your saying to remove some?
I get that some perks may be unnecessary or too strict making stone ranked players feel like having nothing, but if we remove perks then the people woth ranks will feel like they just completely wasted their money.
I would rather have more perks obviously, than to remove them so that it seems more "fair" towards stone ranked players.

I think that the prices are higher than they should be because before the EULA was updated the ranks had many more perks than currently.
And if you think emerald or obsidian rank is too expensive having almost no extra features, then it's as simple as not buying them. There is a reason you see more diamond than emerald ranks.

cc <preset name>
I am kinda yes and no to this one. It would be cool, but imagine the spam.

Anyways, the ranks price won't change and the perks probably won't be removed, so just suggest new perks like this last one ;)

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
What I mean by this is that I want less of the 'Sorry, you need a rank to perform this action' rank. I understand, Cubecraft needs money, but why do I need a rank just to vote what time of day the map should be? Why do I need a rank to vote for items?
Voting for time/items is a that will last a lot if everyone has access to vote and is not fear either (that's what I think):eek:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida

Here we have the newest episode of "How to run out of money instantly: cubecraft edtion".

Many people who buy ranks do it to vote. Not only would rank sales plummet. many current rank holders would be pissed. Ranks and their worth aren't very elastic. You can't change the cost/benefit ratio without there being a lot of backlash and negative consequences.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
What I mean by this is that I want less of the 'Sorry, you need a rank to perform this action' rank. I understand, Cubecraft needs money, but why do I need a rank just to vote what time of day the map should be? Why do I need a rank to vote for items? Why do I need a rank to have more friends, and in turn, have a more fun experience with people?
I disagree with you on this because this is what makes a rank so special. It gives donaters to play Cubecraft the way they want to play the gamemode they want to play. I believe having the options of changing the game should be left to ranks.

Why do I need a rank to use half the stuff I unlock in cubelets, I unlocked them and now I have to buy them too?

I agree with you on this. If you unlock a Cubelet then it should be yours. Players shouldnt have to pay to get what they earned in that Cubelet.
This made my day. Super funny:).
I agree with you that the ranks should be worth the money. I'm not a rank so I do not know the perks. I can't help you with anything eles

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.

cc <preset name>

BONUS:

Honestly i really agree with you!
Cubecraft is the first server i played...
And i agree with the fact that a emerald rank just gets 4 new items so i actually wasted my money on it!

And yes it's much worse then hypixel
Hypixel offers stuff like:
- Gadgets
- Extra Cosmetics
- Fly
- Extra coins, XP
Let me say that emerald is basically a moneywaste

Aug 7, 2017
Canada
I would agree to some things on here like the colored chat but everything else is really kinda pointless the server need to create an income somehow and buying ranks is the way. So really having perks for buying a rank is the right then because if everyone got the same thing whats the point of buying a rank then. But thats just my opinion on this topic :)

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium

cc <preset name>

BONUS:

I like the presets for chat colour !

HetIsMarc

Aug 14, 2017
It would be really cool if they could add more gadgets or like pets to make the ranks more interresting to buy. I'm a gold on cubecraft and I only have a few gold exclusive cosmetics in lobby and in-game but it woud be really cool if they add coin boosters or fly to the cosmetics.

Aug 7, 2017
Canada
It would be really cool if they could add more gadgets or like pets to make the ranks more interresting to buy. I'm a gold on cubecraft and I only have some gold exclusive cosmetics in lobby and in-game but it woud be really cool if they add coin boosters or fly to the cosmetics.
HetlsMarc fly is already in the game you just need emerald or Obby Rank to use it :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom