Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Disclaimer: This suggestion is the first suggestion where I would like to work with the community to perfect this suggestion. Details mentioned here can be changed according to community feedback. Let's make EggWars Season 3 more fun than Season 2!

So as you know, EggWars Season 2 was the most controversial update in the game. In my opinion, I enjoyed the update but it made me switch to Normal mode because I don't like how they changed Overpowered mode. This suggestion aims to improve the experience of the game in Overpowered mode but it'll also improve Normal mode at the same time.

The table attached below are some of the shop changes I have been working on since last week. As mentioned in the disclaimer, this is not final and this post will be edited to reflect some of the changes if made.

1700761459797.png

I have also added new and returning items and blocks to the shop:
Endstone - Good starting defense block
Stained Glass - A unique building block that cannot be destroyed quickly by fast pickaxes
Golden Carrots - Best food for saturation
Leather Armor (OP mode) - Low tier armor, will have prot 2 like the rest of the armor in OP. Brought back because it was heavily requested
Chain Armor - Average tier armor, brought back to change the mid game armor before getting iron armor
Sharpness Enchantment (if enchanting is not removed) - Makes your sword stronger. Sharpness 1 in Normal, Sharpness 3 in OP. The reason for Sharpness 3 is because Sharpness 2 is the same as Sharpness 1. Edit: Enchanting table is getting removed

I removed some items due to them being useless or annoying, or are too difficult to balance:
Baked Potato - Removed in favor of Golden Carrots.
Netherite Armor - Removed due to it being OP when a player gets full set. No one wanted this armor to be added in the game.
Cake - Removed due to it being useless.
Wooden Pickaxe - Removed from shop due to them being too slow, in my opinion they should only be in the Miner kit.

Other changes:
Shop armor is changed from prot 1 to prot 2 in OP. The reason for this change is to bring back leather and chain armor, and it makes fights a little bit longer, like the old OP mode. Can be upgraded to prot 3 if enchanting is still in the game. Edit: Enchanting tables are getting removed.
Swords now have sharpness 1, and normal bows have power 1 when bought in OP mode.
Raised and lowered prices of certain items.
Reverted armor piece pricing to match season 1, each piece will cost the same

Strikethroughs means added to the table:
- Change Gold Carrot Price to be double of Steak (12 iron for 3)
- 1 endstone would be 8, 3 would be 24, and 5 would be 40
- Blastball price: 18 diamonds
- TNT: 8 gold
- Ladder: 3 iron for 3 ladders?
- Lower price for Enchanted Apple slightly
- Lower price for Leap Feather slightly
- Bring back certain removed items and rebalance them
- Change loyalty 1 to loyalty 2, price too low for loyalty to be slow
- Raise stone sword price to 20 iron
- Lower player tracker price to 2 diamonds
- Lower ender chest price to 8 diamonds

What do you think of the suggestion? As mentioned earlier, the changes are not final and with your feedback, we as a community can help improve the game!

Edit: Updated the table and erased certain ideas due to certain features being removed in the update

Also here's the unofficial Season 3 logo I made:

1700761506581.png

Edit: Updated the official EggWars logo to reflect what the update will look like, this logo is not official. Hopefully we will get an official logo soon

Attachments

• 1699016601205.png
    1699016601205.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 1699019197017.png
    1699019197017.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 1699392169319.png
    1699392169319.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 1700504361557.png
    1700504361557.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Disclaimer: This suggestion is the first suggestion where I would like to work with the community to perfect this suggestion. Details mentioned here can be changed according to community feedback. Let's make EggWars Season 3 more fun than Season 2!

So as you know, EggWars Season 2 was the most controversial update in the game. In my opinion, I enjoyed the update but it made me switch to Normal mode because I don't like how they changed Overpowered mode. This suggestion aims to improve the experience of the game in Overpowered mode but it'll also improve Normal mode at the same time.

The table attached below are some of the shop changes I have been working on since last week. As mentioned in the disclaimer, this is not final and this post will be edited to reflect some of the changes if made.

View attachment 224534I have also added new and returning items and blocks to the shop:
Endstone - Good starting defense block
Stained Glass - A unique building block that cannot be destroyed quickly by fast pickaxes
Golden Carrots - Best food for saturation
Leather Armor (OP mode) - Low tier armor, will have prot 2 like the rest of the armor in OP. Brought back because it was heavily requested
Chain Armor - Average tier armor, brought back to change the mid game armor before getting iron armor
Sharpness Enchantment (if enchanting is not removed) - Makes your sword stronger. Sharpness 1 in Normal, Sharpness 3 in OP. The reason for Sharpness 3 is because Sharpness 2 is the same as Sharpness 1.

I removed some items due to them being useless or annoying, or are too difficult to balance:
Tridents - Removed due to it being too OP, especially in Normal mode. Netherite Swords (even with sharpness 1) is not as strong as it.
Baked Potato - Removed in favor of Golden Carrots.
Netherite Armor - Removed due to it being OP when a player gets full set. No one wanted this armor to be added in the game.
Cake - Removed due to it being useless.
Slowness Arrows and Milk Buckets - Removed due to them being not used often, for slowness arrows is annoying to deal with if someone does end up using it.
Wooden Pickaxe - Removed from shop due to them being too slow, in my opinion they should only be in the Miner kit.

Other changes:
Shop armor is changed from prot 1 to prot 2 in OP. The reason for this change is to bring back leather and chain armor, and it makes fights a little bit longer, like the old OP mode. Can be upgraded to prot 3 if enchanting is still in the game.
Swords now have sharpness 1, and normal bows have power 1 when bought in OP mode.
Raised and lowered prices of certain items.
Reverted armor pricing to match season 1, each piece will cost the same

What do you think of the suggestion? As mentioned earlier, the changes are not final and with your feedback, we as a community can help improve the game!

Edit: The prices shown were edits from when Season 2 was in public testing. Ladder being 4 iron is something I forgot to change. It'll be changed soon, sorry in advance. It would be 4 iron for 4 ladders, with 16 of them being 16 iron.

Also here's the unofficial Season 3 logo I made:

View attachment 224536
Nice i love the logo

• Heart
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok, just gonna lay this out here right now;
I will be referring to this thread and watching it to see what people decide on and where the discussion goes.

I'm looking to overhaul how we handle the shop from a tech point of view to start, this is more just how we create and define items in the shop on the back-end side of things. Players shouldn't really see much of a difference between the overhaul.
But in the process we will also be changing the items in the shop, their costs, and some other properties about them.
We have not yet decided on anything for this yet. It's completely up in the air with regards to what we do with it.

So...
Get talking and put ideas together for the items and prices. We'll refer to them, although we might not follow them completely depending on what we see during testing.
Share this around the discord and such too, tell people that if they want to give their opinion on the shop for the next update they should do it here, or start another thread if they have feedback on other parts of EggWars.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I really liked it. If the pvps lasted as long as before, it would be much more enjoyable and I could survive in 4v1 3v1. And it would be nice to remove the op materials. If the feather is bought with a lot of op and obsidian gold, it will be better as before. But I really agree with this suggestion, I hope it is accepted by the devs.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think if endstone were to be added, it should be 8 iron per block instead of 10. This is because endstone is only about twice as strong as concrete, so it being over 20x as expensive is a bit much. So 1 endstone would be 8, 3 would be 24, and 5 would be 40.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I really liked it. If the pvps lasted as long as before, it would be much more enjoyable and I could survive in 4v1 3v1. And it would be nice to remove the op materials. If the feather is bought with a lot of op and obsidian gold, it will be better as before. But I really agree with this suggestion, I hope it is accepted by the devs.
I've raised the price of blastballs, are you suggesting a price increase for leap feathers? If yes, what should the price be? I think I should raise it to 32. If you're suggesting it to be removed, that's all right too but I'll leave it up for others to decide what should be done with it.
But to answer your question earlier, yes increasing prot for armor to prot 2 and 3 (if bought from mid) is a way to increase the length of fights. The plan is to mix both season 1 and season 2 OP mode for season 3. By increasing the prot, this makes it easier to add leather armor and chain armor back into the game, and to make it easier to beat teams

Reactions: UncleSpect

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Here are the price edits I would make :
  • Blastball: 18 diamonds
  • TNT: 8 gold max (preferably 6 gold, but I doubt this would happen)
  • Ladder: 3 iron
  • Enchanted Apple: 20 diamonds
  • Leap Feather: 14 diamonds
I wouldn’t remove milk buckets or tridents. However, I would make it so that tridents cost emeralds (maybe 6-10 emeralds), instead of them costing 24 diamonds. Also, if tridents are kept, I would also keep the loyalty enchant.
If it was up to me, I would remove the crossbow.

These are my thoughts after doing a quick review of your suggestion. If I think of any other changes I would do, I will make another reply.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Due to the upcoming EggWars update, some of the ideas and the table has been altered.
Here are the price edits I would make :
  • Blastball: 18 diamonds
  • TNT: 8 gold max (preferably 6 gold, but I doubt this would happen)
  • Ladder: 3 iron
  • Enchanted Apple: 20 diamonds
  • Leap Feather: 14 diamonds
I wouldn’t remove milk buckets or tridents. However, I would make it so that tridents cost emeralds (maybe 6-10 emeralds), instead of them costing 24 diamonds. Also, if tridents are kept, I would also keep the loyalty enchant.
If it was up to me, I would remove the crossbow.

These are my thoughts after doing a quick review of your suggestion. If I think of any other changes I would do, I will make another reply.
Added your suggestions to the table, I modified some of the item prices you have mentioned.
Tridents will cost a stack of diamonds just in case emeralds are not used to purchase certain items in the update

Reactions: Reesle

Neonity

Jul 9, 2022
I pretty much agree with the prices; the only change I would make is to increase the price of weapons a bit since they are quite unbalanced compared to armor (especially the netherite sword). Other than that, it seems correct. We will have to see the damage each one does ingame and how the food will afect that damage :)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I pretty much agree with the prices; the only change I would make is to increase the price of weapons a bit since they are quite unbalanced compared to armor (especially the netherite sword). Other than that, it seems correct. We will have to see the damage each one does ingame and how the food will afect that damage :)
I disagree with raising the price of all weapons, but I do think Netherite Swords should be more expensive (which it is in the chart). I also think the price of Stone Swords should be raised from 18 iron, to 20 iron.

I also think that a Player Tracker should be 2 diamonds, instead of 3. As player trackers should be cheap, to make camping less effective. I also think Ender Chests should be worth 8 diamonds, instead of 12. As they aren't that powerful and are more of a QOL item in the first place.

Edit: I agree with raising the price of Tridents, 64 diamonds seams like a good number. But nerfing it to loyalty 1 is excessive. From my own testing, loyalty 1 is extremely weak, it's about half as strong as loyalty 2. Even though Loyalty 2 is about 3 quarters as strong as loyalty 3.

Loyalty 1 would make Tridents almost useless, just look at the Poseidon kit in FFA. So I think Tridents should be kept at loyalty 3, at worst they should be nerfed to loyalty 2.

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I disagree with raising the price of all weapons, but I do think Netherite Swords should be more expensive (which it is in the chart). I also think the price of Stone Swords should be raised from 18 iron, to 20 iron.

I also think that a Player Tracker should be 2 diamonds, instead of 3. As player trackers should be cheap, to make camping less effective. I also think Ender Chests should be worth 8 diamonds, instead of 12. As they aren't that powerful and are more of a QOL item in the first place.

Edit: I agree with raising the price of Tridents, 64 diamonds seams like a good number. But nerfing it to loyalty 1 is excessive. From my own testing, loyalty 1 is extremely weak, it's about half as strong as loyalty 2. Even though Loyalty 2 is about 3 quarters as strong as loyalty 3.

Loyalty 1 would make Tridents almost useless, just look at the Poseidon kit in FFA. So I think Tridents should be kept at loyalty 3, at worst they should be nerfed to loyalty 2.
Added those ideas to the suggested features, will be added to the board later

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
stone pick used to cost only 1 iron, so I think something like 3 Iron would be better not the same price as the wood sword and maybe add back redstone it was so fun, and for trident I dont know if it's gonna be as op as it was with sharpness I heard people saying diamond sword sharp 3 do the same damage as trident, and thats why it was removed from normal skywars

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom