Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings folks,

I hope all of you are having a fantastic day!

Purchasing Ranks Suggestion!

Many people are having difficulty leveling up in VIP. The only way to level up is by purchasing ranks in-game which requires money, and not many people can afford money to buy ranks. Therefore, I am here to share my suggestion with everyone!

What's the suggestion?

First off, the suggestion that I came up with is adding a title under the VIP level that goes by the name of Coins. All players will start with 0 coins and everyone will have the opportunity to earn coins as they keep playing on the server. In order to earn coins, you must increase your lobby levels. This can be done by playing different games to gain XP that increases your levels. You can only earn up to 5 coins each time you level up in the server.

How it can be applied to the server?

Since ranks cost up to $10 in the server, the cost of ranks in coins will be somewhere between 30-50 coins to purchase perks such as ranks, gifts, etc. This is extremely helpful for anyone who can't afford money to purchase ranks in-game and this is the place where my suggestion will benefit many players on the CubeCraft server. The idea is reasonable for people to enjoy playing on the CubeCraft server and inspire other people to play the CubeCraft server since this doesn't exist in any other Minecraft servers as far as I am aware.

Will the CubeCraft team take this into consideration?

It all depends on the CubeCraft team's decision whether this will be beneficial to the server or not. I understand that this is helpful for many players on the server, but the decision goes to the CubeCraft team to approve my idea or decline it. Hopefully, the team approves my idea since people can't afford money in real life to purchase perks in-game.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe that rank purchases with money is the primary way cubecraft makes money, and doing this would only make people not spend money on ranks. I want cubecraft to be as fun and enjoyable as possible, but money has to be involved in order for that to happen.
ps: This could also cause players to earn a lot of coins on an account and sell it to other players for a cheap price, although im not necessarily sure that it would be feasible. If this were to happen, players could spend money on buying these accounts who otherwise would have spent money to fund cubecraft.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
I dont agree with this at all.
Your suggestion of ranks costing 50 coins is insanely low because 10 levels would equal 1 rank, meaning 10 levels, which can be done very easily is a free $10 rank.
This is also super unfair to anyone who is a high level on cube as its much harder to rank up. It would just lead to cube losing out on LOADS of money and would serve no benefit to them.
Instead of a "Coins" system I think they should implement the "Points" system they have on java to bedrock. You earn points by playing cube and can unlock better kits with them.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree with all the comments above and I'd also like to bring up that this would be extremely unfair to those who have already purchased ranks with money.

I like the concept but I don't think this should be added.

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Great concept but i dont agree with it so much, Cubecraft‘s way of making money is implementing ranks into the game that are purchasable with real money, If it were to implement your idea into Cubecraft then cubecraft’s revenue would probably go down by a ton.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Cubecraft is a server that really deserves to make money. If this was a concept, it wouldn't make money and would close down. People want to play enjoyable games and they spend money for this. Just like in other games (pubg, coc etc.)

furkanispro2

Oct 26, 2023
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings folks,

I hope all of you are having a fantastic day!

Purchasing Ranks Suggestion!

Many people are having difficulty leveling up in VIP. The only way to level up is by purchasing ranks in-game which requires money, and not many people can afford money to buy ranks. Therefore, I am here to share my suggestion with everyone!

What's the suggestion?

First off, the suggestion that I came up with is adding a title under the VIP level that goes by the name of Coins. All players will start with 0 coins and everyone will have the opportunity to earn coins as they keep playing on the server. In order to earn coins, you must increase your lobby levels. This can be done by playing different games to gain XP that increases your levels. You can only earn up to 5 coins each time you level up in the server.

How it can be applied to the server?

Since ranks cost up to $10 in the server, the cost of ranks in coins will be somewhere between 30-50 coins to purchase perks such as ranks, gifts, etc. This is extremely helpful for anyone who can't afford money to purchase ranks in-game and this is the place where my suggestion will benefit many players on the CubeCraft server. The idea is reasonable for people to enjoy playing on the CubeCraft server and inspire other people to play the CubeCraft server since this doesn't exist in any other Minecraft servers as far as I am aware.

Will the CubeCraft team take this into consideration?

It all depends on the CubeCraft team's decision whether this will be beneficial to the server or not. I understand that this is helpful for many players on the server, but the decision goes to the CubeCraft team to approve my idea or decline it. Hopefully, the team approves my idea since people can't afford money in real life to purchase perks in-game.
This is actually really good idea yeah because its also expensive so why dont we get coins by playing the server they really need to add it yeah good suggestion

• Disagree
Reactions: privqted
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom