Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Oops, I didn't mean that you could actually give vanity points to somebody. I just meant that if you're in a party with somebody, they too will benefit from the consumable.
I know, but you didn't specify whether this applies to stone ranks or not. I wanted to be clear on that area
I guess, I just don't really like one time usage items. Sorry if it looked like I was trying to say you were wrong. I think maybe if they do add extra cosmetics and minituares and stuff, it should be buy able from the shop as well, so not only people who bought a rank can have them. But there definitely needs to be a change in prices, it's just what the ranks who had already bought a rank would feel if other people were getting the same items for less money. If it were me, I would want something worth the £20. I was just joking about the minituare, but I think prior ranks need something other than a bunch of one time usage items to make up for the money they've lost because, tbh, the items probably aren't going to last long
Don't take what I said the wrong way: I didn't at all take it in a negative way, I was only making clear that it was what I preferred. You are entitled to your opinion, and I have no say in that.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea! The ranks are expensive as!!! And most can't afford to buy such things so they beg other ranks to vote. And because their mum won't give them the credit card.
These are great ideas Snap 8/8 :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Some ideas are good but the idea of lowering the prices of the ranks is a bad idea. Cubecraft needs money to keep the server running and they get most of their money from ranks.
But if people aren't buying the ranks, then lowering the prices is a good way to boost sales. I suppose it depends on whether or not people are still buying ranks, which only the management team would know.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Those are cool ideas! I like it :)

I have obsidian rank and It's ok If they lower the price. :)

Probably a slime rank. :)

View attachment 131424

That's amazing! I will be the first that will purchase it. :p

Here, I'ts 2:04 am. I'm from Peru. :D

Too many ranks will not be quite good, yes the prices to me is not worth it, it's a lot more expensive compared to other servers.....and the features aren't that "Broad"

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Great ideas!

It will probably boost the server's income due to the rank appeal, price, donating function and add-ons.

Would love to see this in game!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom