Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hai all,
This thread is not an official update thread; it's what an update thread regarding the proposed changes could look like. Furthermore, I do not fully support, nor fully oppose, the idea of altering the rank prices seeing as I am not an economist and do not know whether said changes would improve the server's revenue or not. Enjoy :)

Hello cubesters! Today we're releasing another batch of updates, this time themed around our store!

Rank price reductions
The prices of our higher-end ranks are being reduced to better match the rewards that they offer. Said prices are subject to change in the future, however we feel that as of now, they do not offer enough perks to correspond with their real-world price tag.

Iron rank: £15 - £15
Lapiz rank: £25 - £20
Gold rank: £35 - £25
Diamond rank: £55 - £40
Emerald rank: £90 - £70
Obsidian rank: £140 - £120

Compensation

"I purchased my rank prior to the price reductions. Can I have a refund?" - CCG Community, 2k17

Sadly, we do not offer refunds for any purchases made in our store. However, we understand that you may feel cheated, having paid more than the rank's newly assigned value. Therefore, we are going to be introducing a number of new rewards that are exclusive to those who purchased their ranks prior to the price changes. Said rewards will never be obtainable ever again, making you truly unique.

Iron rank:
-5,000 vanity points
-'Iron ore Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-'Iron block Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-5x Vote Voucher

Lapiz rank:
-10,000 vanity points
-'Lapiz ore Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-'Lapiz block Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-2x Double Points Multipliers
-10x Vote Voucher
-Rank upgrade (Gold rank)

Gold rank:
-20,000 vanity points
-'Gold ore Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-'Gold block Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-10 Cubelets
-1x Cubelet Collector
-1x Vanity shower
-20x Vote Voucher

Diamond rank:
-35,000 vanity points
-'Diamond ore Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-'Diamond block Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-Rubik_Cube_Man Miniature
-3x Double Points Multipliers
-15 Cubelets
-1x Cubelet Collector
-1x Vanity shower
-Speed IV boots

Emerald rank:
-50,000 vanity points
-'Emerald ore Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-'Emerald block Transform' gadget (See 'Hide and Seek' for reference)
-4x Double Points Multipliers
-20 Cubelets
-3x Cubelet Collector
-3x Vanity shower
-Speed IV boots

Obsidian rank:
-100,000 vanity points
-5x Double Points Multipliers
-1x Triple Points Multipliers
-'Cubecraft Games' in-game hat
-50 Cubelets
-5x Cubelet Collector
-5x Vanity shower
-Speed IV boots

New Store Items
The store sees a new batch of items! Dust off your wallets and keyboards, as you are rewarded more than ever for playing with friends!

Cubelet Collector (£2.99)

The Cubelet collector is a brand new consumable item that will increase your chances of obtaining a cubelet for the next two hours! Your usual odds will be tripled, and on top of that, you'll even have a chance to find a cubelet when you lose a game!

Furthermore, anybody that's in the same party and game as you during the time of this item's activation will also receive the benefits of the Cubelet Collector. In fact, your odds of finding a cubelet are increased by 5% for every player involved! (Cap. 20%; buff will not take effect in 'Solo' gamemodes)
(Note: If a player leaves the party, they will lose the perk)

Lastly, all achievements that you complete will also award you with an additional cubelet!

Vanity shower (£2.99)

The Vanity shower is a new consumable item that finally gives you a chance to share vanity points with friends! Upon activation, you'll receive a small amount of vanity points for every action that you perform on the server for the next two hours. For example, getting kills will give you five vanity points, and winning games will give you one hundred. losing games will grant you a generous thirty, and all the while, every death will give you two!

Furthermore, anybody that's in the same party and game as you during the time of this item's activation will also receive the benefits of the Cubelet Collector. In fact, the amount of vanity points you receive is increased by 5% for every player involved! (Cap. 20%; buff will not take effect in 'Solo' gamemodes)

Lastly, all achievements that you complete will also award you with two-hundred vanity points!

Vote Voucher x5 (£1.99)

Can't afford a rank to vote for your favourite chest type, but want to be able to anyways? Well now you can, with Vote Vouchers! As implied by their name, Vote Vouchers are consumable items which allow you to force a chest type of your choosing; once consumed, nobody will be able to vote otherwise.

In addition, Vote Vouchers can be acquired individually as a 'Rare' reward from Cubelets, and in stacks of five as a 'Legendary' reward! Absolutely tasty, mate.

Speed IV boots (£9.99)

It can be tiresome, having to run back and forth from the lobby spawn and the game signs! Well, tire no more, as we offer you a perk that will cut the time that it takes for you to run between said places in half! The 'Speed IV' boots will be displayed as enchanted Diamond boots, and can be accessed via the Vanity menu. I doubt I'll need to explain what enchantment these boots give the wearer...

Donations and Redstone rank (£20)

A 'Donate' option has been added to the store, allowing you to donate any amount of money to the server of your choosing. There will be no rewards for doing this, however we greatly appreciate your determination to keep our server up and running.

If however you donate over £20, you will receive a Redstone rank. Said rank has no perks and grants access to two gadgets: 'Redstone Ore Transform', and 'Redstone Block Transform'. The Redstone rank can be freely interchanged between your highest current rank via the Vanity menu, if you wish to display your main rank instead.

Other:
-/Fly is now automatically entered upon entering a lobby (Emerald+), meaning that you no longer have to retype the command to head to the stars
-There is now a party feature! See here for details: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-and-potential-features.185856/
-A Redstone rank has been added to the server, alongside a Red Prefix
-The plugin from Hide and Seek has made its way into the lobbies! You can now disguise yourself as a block of your choice, assuming you have permission to equip them. Sadly, these blocks will only be made available to those who have purchased a rank prior to the 31st March 2017 for the time being, however packs of them may become available via the store or via cubelets, later on down the line

What are your opinions on this idiot's suggestion? Also, give me some credit - I wrote this at 2:47am! :O

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Personally I would just be down for cheap temporary ranks :P Im not sure if I'll still be playing minecraft after I graduate high school so I don't need a permanent rank :3 A couple dollars to mess around with gold rank for a month as a sort of trial would be good for me. Price reductions aren't needed on obsidian and emerald as those are pretty much purely to support the server with very few features that are worth paying for on their own anyway. The only ranks I would say need to be reduced in price are iron and lapis as 20 dollars for the starting donator rank on a server is a ton. Rewarding current donators seems kind of unecessary as if it is any other product, such as software or an orange, you won't recieve a refund for a lower price. I don't see why donators would feel entitled to a refund if that's not how it works with anything else in the world... Those vote vouchers are way too overpriced from your suggested price for me to ever consider buying them :P the same goes for the cubelet and vanity point items as I have no use for them at all. I like the party feature bonus, possible redstone rank (if it had some good stuff in it) and the Hide and Seek stuff would be pretty cool. :)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Personally I would just be down for cheap temporary ranks :p Im not sure if I'll still be playing minecraft after I graduate high school so I don't need a permanent rank :3 A couple dollars to mess around with gold rank for a month as a sort of trial would be good for me. Price reductions aren't needed on obsidian and emerald as those are pretty much purely to support the server with very few features that are worth paying for on their own anyway. The only ranks I would say need to be reduced in price are iron and lapis as 20 dollars for the starting donator rank on a server is a ton. Rewarding current donators seems kind of unecessary as if it is any other product, such as software or an orange, you won't recieve a refund for a lower price. I don't see why donators would feel entitled to a refund if that's not how it works with anything else in the world... Those vote vouchers are way too overpriced from your suggested price for me to ever consider buying them :p the same goes for the cubelet and vanity point items as I have no use for them at all. I like the party feature bonus, possible redstone rank (if it had some good stuff in it) and the Hide and Seek stuff would be pretty cool. :)
Another server actually does this for a few bucks you can have a trial rank that lasts a few days so you can get a feel for it if you ever want to buy the full thing

Reactions: Power Ranger

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
iron and lapis as 20 dollars for the starting donator rank on a server is a ton.
In its defence, iron gives a far better dollar:content ratio than any other rank on the server. That's sort of a problem itself, seeing as there's very little else to offer the higher ranks, and thus very little incentive to buy them. I did make a thread on this, but was asked not to publicize it :(

Those vote vouchers are way too overpriced from your suggested price for me to ever consider buying them
I agree actually, since there's no guarantee that the five games will even be enjoyable ones. I'll lower it slightly, but I cannot reduce it too much, else it'll devalue Diamond+ ranks.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why should they do the price lower, just cause you wanna buy one?? thats not gonna work m8
Sorry but this comment...
Let me tell you something:
People aren't buying Ranks!
You wanna know why?
It's expensive. So to make it cheaper and give people who already bought a rank something extra (because they paid extra.) he suggested this.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Ranks are way too expensive ( In my opinion ) Features are too small..... so if I really want to get one it's gonna have to be the next big sale or me getting a scholarship as a reward.....

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Wow! This sounds great, but i dont know if they reduce the prices, but maybe they will. This is a really good idea

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
  • Yap I agree so much it is too expensive .We won't spend too much money on playing minecraft .Its just already paid for minecraft mojang!!
Hai all,
This thread is not an official update thread; it's what an update thread regarding the proposed changes could look like. Furthermore, I do not fully support, nor fully oppose, the idea of altering the rank prices seeing as I am not an economist and do not know whether said changes would improve the server's revenue or not. Enjoy :)

Hello cubesters! Today we're releasing another batch of updates, this time themed around our store!

Rank price reductions
The prices of our higher-end ranks are being reduced to better match the rewards that they offer. Said prices are subject to change in the future, however we feel that as of now, they do not offer enough perks to correspond with their real-world price tag.

Iron rank: £15 - £15
Lapiz rank: £25 - £20
Gold rank: £35 - £25
Diamond rank: £55 - £40
Emerald rank: £90 - £70
Obsidian rank: £140 - £120

Compensation

"I purchased my rank prior to the price reductions. Can I have a refund?" - CCG Community, 2k17

Sadly, we do not offer refunds for any purchases made in our store. However, we understand that you may feel cheated, having paid more than the rank's newly assigned value. Therefore, we are going to be introducing a number of new rewards that are exclusive to those who purchased their ranks prior to the price changes. Said rewards will never be obtainable ever again, making you truly unique.

Iron rank:
-5,000 vanity points
-5x Vote Voucher

Lapiz rank:
-10,000 vanity points
-10x Vote Voucher
-Rank upgrade (Gold rank)

Gold rank:
-20,000 vanity points
-10 Cubelets
-1x Cubelet Collector
-1x Vanity shower
-20x Vote Voucher

Diamond rank:
-35,000 vanity points
-3x Double Points Multipliers
-15 Cubelets
-1x Cubelet Collector
-1x Vanity shower
-Speed IV boots

Emerald rank:
-50,000 vanity points
-4x Double Points Multipliers
-20 Cubelets
-3x Cubelet Collector
-3x Vanity shower
-Speed IV boots

Obsidian rank:
-100,000 vanity points
-5x Double Points Multipliers
-1x Triple Points Multipliers
-'Cubecraft Games' in-game hat
-50 Cubelets
-5x Cubelet Collector
-5x Vanity shower
-Speed IV boots

New Store Items
The store sees a new batch of items! Dust off your wallets and keyboards, as you are rewarded more than ever for playing with friends!

Cubelet Collector (£2.99)

The Cubelet collector is a brand new consumable item that will increase your chances of obtaining a cubelet for the next two hours! Your usual odds will be tripled, and on top of that, you'll even have a chance to find a cubelet when you lose a game!

Furthermore, anybody that's in the same party and game as you during the time of this item's activation will also receive the benefits of the Cubelet Collector. In fact, your odds of finding a cubelet are increased by 5% for every player involved! (Cap. 20%; buff will not take effect in 'Solo' gamemodes)

Lastly, all achievements that you complete will also award you with an additional cubelet!

Vanity shower (£2.99)

The Vanity shower is a new consumable item that finally gives you a chance to share vanity points with friends! Upon activation, you'll receive a small amount of vanity points for every action that you perform on the server for the next two hours. For example, getting kills will give you five vanity points, and winning games will give you one hundred. losing games will grant you a generous thirty, and all the while, every death will give you two!

Furthermore, anybody that's in the same party and game as you during the time of this item's activation will also receive the benefits of the Cubelet Collector. In fact, the amount of vanity points you receive is increased by 5% for every player involved! (Cap. 20%; buff will not take effect in 'Solo' gamemodes)

Lastly, all achievements that you complete will also award you with two-hundred vanity points!

Vote Voucher x5 (£1.99)

Can't afford a rank to vote for your favourite chest type, but want to be able to anyways? Well now you can, with Vote Vouchers! As implied by their name, Vote Vouchers are consumable items which allow you to force a chest type of your choosing; once consumed, nobody will be able to vote otherwise.

In addition, Vote Vouchers can be acquired individually as a 'Rare' reward from Cubelets, and in stacks of five as a 'Legendary' reward! Absolutely tasty, mate.

Speed IV boots (£9.99)

It can be tiresome, having to run back and forth from the lobby spawn and the game signs! Well, tire no more, as we offer you a perk that will cut the time that it takes for you to run between said places in half! The 'Speed IV' boots will be displayed as enchanted Diamond boots, and can be accessed via the Vanity menu. I doubt I'll need to explain what enchantment these boots give the wearer...

Donations and Redstone rank (£20)

A 'Donate' option has been added to the store, allowing you to donate any amount of money to the server of your choosing. There will be no rewards for doing this, however we greatly appreciate your determination to keep our server up and running.

If however you donate over £20, you will receive a Redstone rank. Said rank has no perks and grants access to two gadgets: 'Redstone Ore Transform', and 'Redstone Block Transform'. The Redstone rank can be freely interchanged between your highest current rank via the Vanity menu, if you wish to display your main rank instead.

Other:
-/Fly is now automatically entered upon entering a lobby (Emerald+), meaning that you no longer have to retype the command to head to the stars
-There is now a party feature! See here for details: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-and-potential-features.185856/
-The plugin from Hide and Seek has made its way into the lobbies! You can now disguise yourself as a block of your choice, assuming you have permission to equip them. Sadly, these blocks will only be made available to those who have purchased a rank prior to the 31st March 2017 for the time being, however packs of them may become available via the store or via cubelets, later on down the line

What are your opinions on this idiot's suggestion? Also, give me some credit - I wrote this at 2:47am! :O
I

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Those are cool ideas! I like it :)

I have obsidian rank and It's ok If they lower the price. :)

Probably a slime rank. :)

2017-03-31_02.00.06.png

That's amazing! I will be the first that will purchase it. :p

I wrote this at 2:47am! :O

Here, I'ts 2:04 am. I'm from Peru. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom