Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
Hi CubeCraft Community!

What?
Today I had the idea of randomizing names in Among Slimes.

Why?
This could be useful for players who play it with a party(or private game) or even voice chat. This could spice up the game by not knowing who is who.
This way if somebody is behaving unusually in a call or something, they cannot tell who is the in-game representative of that person.

How would this work?
Of course when waiting/voting the names would remain the same. But when the game starts I would generate random names along with the colors.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't really get why'd this be so useful for players who are in call..? xd
I mean, most of the time when someone accuses your colour of being suspicious you're gonna defend yourself in the voice chat, so I don't see how randomizing names would make a beneficial difference.

Reactions: Gregeyy and East

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I could see how this would be useful but if people who were in a party / call wanted to cheat, they can cheat without knowing each other's names (Like telling their color or random nickname). It wouldn't make much of a difference.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think this would be fun, but only for private games. If it was public, it would be impossible to moderate. +1 from time, seems like it’d spice up gameplay!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom