SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

First of all, before you read further, I just wanna say I have no bad intentions at all with what I'm about to say. Please don't take it that way, I do very much understand where the suggestion is coming from and my reply isn't directed at this event specifically. I'm sorry if it does seem this way, I assure you it's not!

While this idea is definitely good and thought out, I'm a bit afraid on where to draw the line when implementing this. Why should we do a Ramadan event, but not important events on the calenders of other religions? That doesn't feel like inclusion or creating awareness to me, but rather exclusion of any other important events from other religions.

The solution to the above would be to just have at least event for every religion, but I - harshly said - think that there aren't enough dev resources atm to make this worth it.

Another potential issue I see would be Microsoft. I am not 100% sure on this, so please don't quote me on this and do correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Microsoft didn't allow any religion-related items on the marketplace or on featured servers, which already voids this idea.

Again, please don't take this as an attack on any religion - I'm sorry if it does seem that way :]
So, if I want to look from your perspective which thinks that making a harmless Ramadan event during Ramadan IS religious, then the CubeCraft events such as Christmas and Easter are considered religious too... As I said, fasting is a thing for Muslims, Christians, and Jewish people. Christmas AIN'T global event though. Many people don't celebrate because of some religious aspects. Lunar includes "cultural rituals that derive from Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism". So this as well is a religious event. Well, you want to keep CubeCraft a server that's NOT filled with controversy and religious stuff. If you still think that the suggested event is religious, then remove all events like Christmas, lunar, Easter, and so on...

Furthermore, a lot of Arabs and a lot of Arab people play CubeCraft, so they should be appreciated by making a Ramadan event.

Ramadan is a month when Muslims refrain from food or drinks from DOWN to DUSK, to feel with poor people that don't have these luxury cars, this stylish cardigan, and this delicious buffet. You can 1000%%% make this event a great one, without the not convincing excuses. Please, don't move by your feelings especially if you're an Arabs hater. This can be easily implemented by making lantern modules, cages, and blah blah, which is a normal thing that is used to light the darkness, Moon structures *which is a thing in the space that orbits around the earth*, map themes of food *which is a necessity of life*, et cetera.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Please, don't move by your feelings especially if you're an Arabs hater.
you're accusing people of what?? 💀

also i disagree besties winter and easter happen all around the world at some point (well pretty much) and i don't think anyone participates in most ramadan events for any reasons other than religious reasons... and that one guy that said it was to stay in shape has to go see a doctor because it's unhealthy af..

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late reply. There should have been a reason for this suggestion thread getting locked. The reason this thread has been locked is that it has already been given an official reply from StorySays, and the thread was getting a little off-topic, and the replies were getting a bit out of hand. Some replies weren't constructive and were just people attacking others, making assumptions and wasn't really giving appropriate feedback. So for them reasons, it's in our best interest to lock this suggestion thread!

Thank you to everyone who gave their thoughts about the suggestion, and thanks @Story for your reply!

Cam! 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom