Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
i genuinely do not see why we are still discussing considering the fact that microsoft is literally disallowing is
I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those Cubecraft threads that are gonna explode with lots of attention and a few weeks worth of discussions.

• Agree
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

q7sa

Feb 12, 2021
Other Minecraft partners have had Halloween events, which is a religious holiday that still got mostly the same beliefs to this day.
As for Ramadan, the proposal was edited by Al-Rifai to include simple, universal signs that aren't religion-related, and the name could also be easily replaced with something more likely to be a general theme event like what has been done to other events.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and blvxb

blvxb

Jan 31, 2023
أعزائي مجتمع CubeCraft ،

أكتب إليكم لاقتراح فكرة لحدث رمضاني على شبكة خادم CubeCraft. كما تعلم ، شهر رمضان شهرًا مهمًا في التقويم الإسلامي ، ويلاحظه ملايين الأشخاص حول العالم. أعتقد إضافة حدث رمضاني إلى CubeCraft لن يكون مجرد تجربة ممتعة وجذابة للاعبين ، بل سيعزز أيضًا الوعي الثقافي والتفاهم بين المجتمع.

بالنسبة ل ، فإن ممثل قد لا يكون على دراية. خلال هذا الوقت ، من الإفطار بوجبة الإفطار ، والانخراط في أعمال الخير والطيبة. يمكن دمج هذه الأمثلة في حدث CubeCraft آخر مختلفة.

فيما يلي بعض العناصر التي يمكن إضافتها إلى اللعبة في رمضان:

• تلعب لعبة أخرى: يمكن أن تلعب الألعاب النارية أو تلعب.
  • حافظة للخرائط:
  • خلال شهر رمضان ، مثل الثوب أو الحجاب.
  • الجسيمات: يمكن إضافة تأثيرات جسيمات مستوحاة من رمضان ، مثل الهلال ، إلى اللعبة.
بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، هناك من تكتب مرةً من اللاحقة بعد أن ظهرت مشاركات رمضان بعد أن ظهرت مرة أخرى في CubeCraft. بعض ما يلي:

• تستقبل رمزًا رمزيًا في نصف الكرة الأرضية.
  • تستخدم في استخدام الإعلانات والأماكن العامة في شهر رمضان ، ثم تضمينها في استخدام قارئات أو كأثر مفيد.
  • الخط العربي هو شكل فني شائع في الثقافات الإسلامية ، ويمكن أن يظهر في عناصر مختلفة من الحدث.
أعتقد أن إضافة حدث رمضان إلى CubeCraft سيكون طريقة رائعة للاحتفال بالتنوع والشمول في المجتمع. أرغب في سماع أفكارك وملاحظاتك حول هذا المشهد ، وآمل ينظر فريق CubeCraft في إضافة هذا الحدث في المستقبل.

.شكرا لك على وقتك

Some people may not be Christians though.
Yes, I agree with you, because just as Christmas and Halloween, why should Ramadan be otherwise?

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those Cubecraft threads that are gonna explode with lots of attention and a few weeks worth of discussions.
I feel like it already one of thoes. It got like over 50 replys already. Personally I can see both sides and I wouldn't be unhappy if cubecraft added or didn't add this.

• Agree
Reactions: q7sa and Reesle

blvxb

Jan 31, 2023
Other Minecraft partners have had Halloween events, which is a religious holiday that still got mostly the same beliefs to this day.
As for Ramadan, the proposal was edited by Al-Rifai to include simple, universal signs that aren't religion-related, and the name could also be easily replaced with something more likely to be a general theme event like what has been done to other events.
Yes, that's right, because the topic of Al-Rifai is very interesting, and Ramadan should have what Halloween and Christmas had. Thank you

q7sa

Feb 12, 2021
A definite HARD no on this because;

When I was building on the Halloween map Skeleton for BlockWars Bridges, I literally could not even have the gravestones in the shape of a cross because Microsoft would likely consider it as a religious symbol, so I had to work around it by creating a hole in the middle of the cross.

View attachment 218256
Al-Rifai (As he updated through his comment) isn't asking for a mosque or a definite religious sign, like a grave with a Christian cross.
Other signs, like the crescent moon, are general signs of naturally occurring things like the snow for Christmas (snow covers the land during Christmas), and the crescent moon for Ramadan (the crescent moon is the look of the moon during Ramadan). Likewise, Christmas is a religious holiday, like Ramadan, but people who don't believe in that religion took the general signs like snow, Santa, and gifts,
The same thing is also done with Halloween, a straight religious holiday that still holds some of its religious actions even when shared across the world by economic companies.
Ramadan has religious signs but also general signs that could be understood by the people who have a background or celebrate it, but it is also recognized as normal things (like the snow for Christmas, candles for Halloween, Eggs for an easter egg, etc...).

And please let's not forget to mention Lunar New Year (Which I will not dive into due to its similarity to what I have already dove into).

Here are some potential features that could be added to the game for the Ramadan event:
Even if Al-Rifai didn't edit his comment. He was suggesting ways to celebrate and not limiting it to what he mentioned or the way it is mentioned.

• Agree
Reactions: blvxb

q7sa

Feb 12, 2021
There is no christmas event, but winter

I didn't even know that Halloween is a religious event until just now
That is because you don't believe in Halloween beliefs, you just received general signs and ways to celebrate a fun holiday with, what you thought, has no purpose.
That is what we are aiming for here... We just want the chance.

• Agree
Jan 13, 2023
its minecraft, when i log on to play i dont want to start seeing religion? not islam, not christianity, not buddhists or anything because i want to have fun, dumb idea so forget it.

• Agree

aboriyad

Feb 21, 2023
We don't have "Ramadan" we have Nights of The Crescent Moon.
In other words, the Ramadan event will give the server a new theme they didn't see before, and it will make them know about this event, it will provide us know about our culture.

• Agree

q7sa

Feb 12, 2021
its minecraft, when i log on to play i dont want to start seeing religion? not islam, not christianity, not buddhists or anything because i want to have fun, dumb idea so forget it.
Hello? He is suggesting an event to a suggestion forum section.
Why are you mad if it's not going to affect your gameplay?
And do you share your opinion on holidays even when it's "Winter" or "Spring" event time?

If the answer is no, then that's because you know that you could just play and have fun and nothing you love will change, maybe even have new activities on the server.
However, if the answer is yes, then congrats you don't celebrate holidays, which I'm totally okay with, but that means you can't ruin a community event just because you don't celebrate it.

Last edited:

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Other signs, like the crescent moon, are general signs of naturally occurring things like the snow for Christmas (snow covers the land during Christmas), and the crescent moon for Ramadan (the crescent moon is the look of the moon during Ramadan). Likewise, Christmas is a religious holiday, like Ramadan, but people who don't believe in that religion took the general signs like snow, Santa, and gifts,
The same thing is also done with Halloween, a straight religious holiday that still holds some of its religious actions even when shared across the world by economic companies.
Ramadan has religious signs but also general signs that could be understood by the people who have a background or celebrate it, but it is also recognized as normal things (like the snow for Christmas, candles for Halloween, Eggs for an easter egg, etc...).
Very cool, now try convincing Microsoft on that

q7sa

Feb 12, 2021
Very cool, now try convincing Microsoft on that
Right, there is no point in trying to discuss this. It isn't allowed by Microsoft, period. But hey, at least this brought the fourms back to life a bit
i genuinely do not see why we are still discussing considering the fact that microsoft is literally disallowing is
I'm contacting Microsoft to check that since I do remember some Microsoft game companies that celebrated Ramadan and different religious holidays, but I can't seem to find any proof of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom