• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
So I had the idea for donors maybe able to vote on a 1.8/1.9 pvp all it would do is enable / disable a plugin that gives 1.8/1.9 pvp

edit: Mostly for egg wars but it would be nice on sky wars and some others things 2.

example:
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I really don't care,
It's really unnecessary so I doubt if it'll get accepted....
Also most people dislike 1.8 mode on 1.9+ versions, this adds another reason why it wouldn't be added....

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So the now the ranks dictate what versions of minecraft we play? how about no. @mateu9999 I know your stone(I think) what is your opinion on this?
I am stone and let me just say this. I dislike 1.8 as it basically is First hit wins. 1.9 requires timing and skill. And I don't think it would be fair because donors could just vote 1.8 to get the people that dont spam out of the way then just switch back to 1.9 . I don't want to have to quit a match just because donors get to decided everything that happens(this is not meant as to offend donors. Donors help the server, get perks and I am fine with that.

D

Deleted member 169486

No. I enjoy 1.8 mode and I don't think some donor should get to decide which pvp type it is. If they want a pvp style just join in that client.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom