Do you want this to be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
I really like Cubecraft's 1v1 duels, but there's something I want to be added, which is 2v2, 3v3, 4v4...
So that's what I'm going to suggest now

How to duel a player:
To duel a player, you can invite him to a duel party by typing the command /duel invite <player>.
You need at least 4 players (4 players = 2v2) in a duel party before being able to join a map.

When there's enough players in the duel party, the creator of the party can choose a kit and join a map. (All the players in the party will be teleported to that map automaticly.)
Teams will be chosen randomly.

Kits:
You can use every kit available + custom kits.

I hope you like the idea :P

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would love to see this!

I could imagine they would make it work with parties, and depending on how many you are in the party different duel sizes would be started.
For example, say there are 3 people in a party, they can start a duel against three others.

Alternatively, say you are 4 people in a party and you want to duel only against those in the party itself, then you can do so as well and it would be a 2v2.

This would be really cool since I really like playing duels, but currently it's too much of a solo game so I can't really play it with many of my friends at the same time. ;)

Reactions: AppelEterBE

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I suggested this a few times and a lot of people want it to be added but here and there are some issues but I still want it to be added
+1 :D

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I really like Cubecraft's 1v1 duels, but there's something I want to be added, which is 2v2, 3v3, 4v4...
So that's what I'm going to suggest now

How to duel a player:
To duel a player, you can invite him to a duel party by typing the command /duel invite <player>.
You need at least 4 players (4 players = 2v2) in a duel party before being able to join a map.

When there's enough players in the duel party, the creator of the party can choose a kit and join a map. (All the players in the party will be teleported to that map automaticly.)
Teams will be chosen randomly.

Kits:
You can use every kit available + custom kits.

I hope you like the idea :p
Really a great idea, I am agree and with you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom