Do you want this to be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
I really like Cubecraft's 1v1 duels, but there's something I want to be added, which is 2v2, 3v3, 4v4...
So that's what I'm going to suggest now

How to duel a player:
To duel a player, you can invite him to a duel party by typing the command /duel invite <player>.
You need at least 4 players (4 players = 2v2) in a duel party before being able to join a map.

When there's enough players in the duel party, the creator of the party can choose a kit and join a map. (All the players in the party will be teleported to that map automaticly.)
Teams will be chosen randomly.

Kits:
You can use every kit available + custom kits.

I hope you like the idea :P

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would love to see this!

I could imagine they would make it work with parties, and depending on how many you are in the party different duel sizes would be started.
For example, say there are 3 people in a party, they can start a duel against three others.

Alternatively, say you are 4 people in a party and you want to duel only against those in the party itself, then you can do so as well and it would be a 2v2.

This would be really cool since I really like playing duels, but currently it's too much of a solo game so I can't really play it with many of my friends at the same time. ;)

Reactions: AppelEterBE

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I suggested this a few times and a lot of people want it to be added but here and there are some issues but I still want it to be added
+1 :D

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I really like Cubecraft's 1v1 duels, but there's something I want to be added, which is 2v2, 3v3, 4v4...
So that's what I'm going to suggest now

How to duel a player:
To duel a player, you can invite him to a duel party by typing the command /duel invite <player>.
You need at least 4 players (4 players = 2v2) in a duel party before being able to join a map.

When there's enough players in the duel party, the creator of the party can choose a kit and join a map. (All the players in the party will be teleported to that map automaticly.)
Teams will be chosen randomly.

Kits:
You can use every kit available + custom kits.

I hope you like the idea :p
Really a great idea, I am agree and with you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
Top Bottom