Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Transom1904

Jul 15, 2016

I was supposed to be speaking in this video, but I was a dolt and forgot to plug in my microphone! Silly me!

But here is a summary on what I said:
BEWARE: If you see any shady links like this being spread across the chat, please... DO NOT CLICK ON THEM
THE WEBSITE IS NOT REAL IN ANY WAY AND WILL TAKE YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IF YOU PUT YOUR REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Apparently this non-sense has been going on for around 3 years now... as you can tell by the copyright on the bottom of the website page. And who knows how many people have fallen for this...

ALSO: DO NOT CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON/DON'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM ANY SHADY WEBSITE! I did download it just to see what would happen. And apparently it will sneak a virus on your PC. Trust me on this.

IF YOU SEE ANY SHADY LINKS LIKE THIS... PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY! FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER FELLOW PLAYERS ON CUBECRAFT!

Transom1904

Jul 15, 2016
Don't worry, mate. I did report the culprit! I'm just waiting for a response.

I made this thread to warn other people about this ongoing issue. And to be wary of the links they click on hence the PSA (Public Service Announcement) in the title!

~Transom

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net

I was supposed to be speaking in this video, but I was a dolt and forgot to plug in my microphone! Silly me!

But here is a summary on what I said:
BEWARE: If you see any shady links like this being spread across the chat, please... DO NOT CLICK ON THEM
THE WEBSITE IS NOT REAL IN ANY WAY AND WILL TAKE YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IF YOU PUT YOUR REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Apparently this non-sense has been going on for around 3 years now... as you can tell by the copyright on the bottom of the website page. And who knows how many people have fallen for this...

ALSO: DO NOT CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON/DON'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM ANY SHADY WEBSITE! I did download it just to see what would happen. And apparently it will sneak a virus on your PC. Trust me on this.

IF YOU SEE ANY SHADY LINKS LIKE THIS... PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY! FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER FELLOW PLAYERS ON CUBECRAFT!
Yes, that happened to me once, except a different person. Not only are they advertising a website you shouldn't be using, but they're spamming it. Its really annoying.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
The people just want to annoy the players who did absolutely nothing to make them do something like that. I also agree that people should stop the spamming or scamming or whatever it's called. But I think it's best to tell them to stop, they'll probably notice what they're doing, but just some people just want to ignore...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom