Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HOTROD.

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2025
129
210
49
Darâa-tafilalet, Morocco
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest reconsidering the allowance of double-clicking and drag-clicking on CubeCraft
Many players spend a lot of money on expensive mice specifically to achieve much higher CPS through double-clicking or drag-clicking. This creates an unfair advantage based on hardware rather than player skill.
I believe PvP should reward aim, timing, movement, and game sense—not who owns the most expensive mouse Allowing these clicking methods can make the experience feel less fair and may discourage players who use normal equipment from continuing to play

Please consider limiting or disabling double-clicking and drag-clicking to create a more balanced and enjoyable experience for everyone
Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion
I understand your frustration of dragclicking and double clicking getting banned from cubecraft, but you have to know both methods are extremely unfair to mobile and controller users, and also makes trying to push people to the void is difficult because they can easily clutch with drag clicking, removing both clicking methods makes the game much more balanced and more fair for non-PC/KBM users.
I disagree for the sake of non-PC/KBM users
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Legendary_op_30
Jan 28, 2024
26
13
19
20
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest reconsidering the allowance of double-clicking and drag-clicking on CubeCraft
Many players spend a lot of money on expensive mice specifically to achieve much higher CPS through double-clicking or drag-clicking. This creates an unfair advantage based on hardware rather than player skill.
I believe PvP should reward aim, timing, movement, and game sense—not who owns the most expensive mouse Allowing these clicking methods can make the experience feel less fair and may discourage players who use normal equipment from continuing to play

Please consider limiting or disabling double-clicking and drag-clicking to create a more balanced and enjoyable experience for everyone
Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion
Cubecraft has had a history allowing and disallowing drag. I will say allowing drag and double clicking would mean that the winner would always be the one with an expensive mouse. It makes it an indirect pay to win but not paying Cubecraft but a tech company. It would mean controller and mobile communities simply never win because comparing them to a drag clicker is unrealistic.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom