Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

accurates

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2016
143
75
103
23
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
How cool would it be to make your profile picture a .GIF?!
I know it would make the forum a bit crazy, you could make it a rank only, aldough i do not support it in anyway with or without rank idk... I just like gifs! And i have a gif profile picture just i cant use it :(
The source code for HTML should just be the same as a .jpeg...

Thanks for reading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom