Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

accurates

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2016
143
75
103
23
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
How cool would it be to make your profile picture a .GIF?!
I know it would make the forum a bit crazy, you could make it a rank only, aldough i do not support it in anyway with or without rank idk... I just like gifs! And i have a gif profile picture just i cant use it :(
The source code for HTML should just be the same as a .jpeg...

Thanks for reading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom