Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realcake

Jul 4, 2018
If any of you are anything like me then you probably hate being bow-spammed. It's extremely frustrating and I think it's abusing game mechanics in a way that was not intended. I won't get into why exactly I hate it, as many have already done that. However, I will state my solution.

A cooldown for bows. Maybe don't add knockback unless the bow is fully pulled back. Or only allow knockback every whole second or so.

Reactions: xMastermind

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It sucks, but it's also a useful strategy, allowing others that may not have that great of a chance to win.
Plus, in overpowered, I think it's super annoying to do a 30-minute pvp battle for 1 kill. If anything I'd prefer bows
to hasten up the game.

Or why not just play the game in a rush-style so that you win before bows become a problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And the modifications you've suggested are way too complicated for something you simply don't like. While you may think it's cheap,
it's a very quick, efficient strategy, and as a player wanting to win, I'd take any measures possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom