Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AGRE?

• Total voters

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If this were how it is and you are Obsidian, you could technically get 2 or possibly 3 emotes a month with crafting the cubelets you get throughout the month. Seeing as if you save your cubelets and craft things at the right time, Obsidian players get 3 Ubers a month (if my math is correct).
I am not so active so i'll get 1 uber. Also i don't win often because i am noob. Let's say cubecraft gifts me 3 free ubers there is still a big change i would get something i don't want like hats and duplicates.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I am not so active so i'll get 1 uber. Also i don't win often because i am noob. Let's say cubecraft gifts me 3 free ubers there is still a big change i would get something i don't want like hats and duplicates.
Either way, that's the risk you're taking when opening a cubelet in general. Also, you don't have to be active to be able to get the cubelets and wins aren't the only thing that is calculated into how you get the random cubelets. I've gotten so many on deaths, it's not even funny.

Though, I agree that it's not fun getting a hat that I wouldn't use at all, but I would take dupes because it would mean loot points. Which more loot points = more cubelets.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Either way, that's the risk you're taking when opening a cubelet in general. Also, you don't have to be active to be able to get the cubelets and wins aren't the only thing that is calculated into how you get the random cubelets. I've gotten so many on deaths, it's not even funny.

Though, I agree that it's not fun getting a hat that I wouldn't use at all, but I would take dupes because it would mean loot points. Which more loot points = more cubelets.
I know i know, the only thing i want is more emotes like free ones. I mean 2 emotes are basic emotes or something.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Private games would be so fun. But yes, do you really think they will add it?
And nick would be kinda op, but maybe add nick system for +, but it will generate a random name

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
To be fair that's what I planned on doing. I wanted to be the first stone Plus, but I was already beaten to it because of issues with my card. ;-;
I am glade you didn't do it, like nobody would care if you are the first stone PLUS. And it's better to buy iron.
Upon buying Plus, I released how stupid I was. I am Stone rank and can't even do anything. RIP.
Can you use the perks like voting etc? It's a diamond/gold perk but PLUS doubles it. Can you use it?

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I am glade you didn't do it, like nobody would care if you are the first stone PLUS. And it's better to buy iron.

Can you use the perks like voting etc? It's a diamond/gold perk but PLUS doubles it. Can you use it?
Ya, I know, I'm just that kind of dumb person to do dumb stuff for my own pleasure.

I really wish that if you had Plus you could at least vote on skywars etc since it doubles it..? It just votes once instead, for people that can't vote because they don't have a high enough rank. Like, rip Iron, lapiz and stone with PLUS. >.>
There still is 30 more friends and 5 more party slots I guess. That's all. .-.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Also the thing that could be added is the caps on the original rank, like this
| EMERALD | JasperHasArrived:
And not
| Emerald | JasperHasArrived:

Ik its stupid but its another thing that makes people really know u are plus
Image taken from the actual store:
Captura.PNG

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I just realized that you can't vote if you have plus when you are still stone rank...
The reason you cannot vote is because Stone doesn't have any voting capabilities on its own, save for a few places where they can vote for maps. The whole thing about CubeCraft+ is adding perks on top of the rank you currently have. So, if you want to be able to vote for things like items, chests, health... Then it would be good to get a rank like Gold or Diamond (depending on your game preference and what you want to vote for).

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
The reason you cannot vote is because Stone doesn't have any voting capabilities on its own, save for a few places where they can vote for maps. The whole thing about CubeCraft+ is adding perks on top of the rank you currently have. So, if you want to be able to vote for things like items, chests, health... Then it would be good to get a rank like Gold or Diamond (depending on your game preference and what you want to vote for).
It still feels as scam they didn't mention it in the thread.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

Top Bottom