Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AGRE?

• Total voters

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
That shouldn't have to be something that is explicitly stated because they do state that the perks in CC+ are added on top of any perks that the player's current rank is. So, no one is being scammed at all.y
They are, you can't see that with the stone rank your vote counts as two. He as every other PLUS subscriber bought the PLUS rank and deserves all perks. It's even a bigger scam then the miniatures. Really bad to see...

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
upload_2018-6-28_22-43-51.png

Edit: Tbh, 0+1=1 vote.

Reactions: Kloska

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You can use math but... They didn't say that. Using math has nothing to do with this. Children see 2 votes and they buy it, end.
I know. Just saying that it clearly says +1 vote on the store, and in game it says double vote, which is why people would buy the rank. I would buy it too, to be honest, if it said that. Since Gold is like 45$ and Plus is less than 10$, sounds wonderful, until you notice you can't vote because you're stone-iron-lapiz.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Since Gold is like 45$ and Plus is less than 10$, sounds wonderful, until you notice you can't vote because you're stone-iron-lapiz.
Honestly, it depends on where the player is wanting to vote since not all ranks get the same voting options.

They are, you can't see that with the stone rank your vote counts as two. He as every other PLUS subscriber bought the PLUS rank and deserves all perks. It's even a bigger scam then the miniatures. Really bad to see...
It's not that they don't get the perk at all... They just don't get to vote in most games for health or items because Stone rank does not have that perk to begin with.

You're honestly making this out to be more of a problem than it should be.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Honestly, it depends on where the player is wanting to vote since not all ranks get the same voting options.

It's not that they don't get the perk at all... They just don't get to vote in most games for health or items because Stone rank does not have that perk to begin with.

Well it is a problem, it should really be clearer. Especially considering many players aren't 100% fluent in English, meaning they won't understand.
It should clearly say something along the lines of "Please note: Stone PLUS does NOT get any votes at all in eggwars, skywars, survival games, [the rest]"

I'm surprised a staff member is allowed to be so arrogant to users on the forums. Please do better next time.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

It is a big problem. Saying that you atleast get a perk is a poor excuse.
Well it is a problem, it should really be clearer. Especially considering many players aren't 100% fluent in English, meaning they won't understand.
It should clearly say something along the lines of "Please note: Stone PLUS does NOT get any votes at all in eggwars, skywars, survival games, [the rest]"

I'm surprised a staff member is allowed to be so arrogant to users on the forums. Please do better next time.
Basically what he said. Just make it 2 nobody would die if making it two.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016

You have to excuse them they don't have to pay for it do they :)

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I can partly understand the reasoning for that. Though, that's not completely what was being conversed about. I had been trying to explain to them that CC+ was not a scam.

I'm sorry, but what part of my responses exuded any kind of arrogance or arrogant behavior?

Then I must be missing something. Because the CC+ rank is an addition to any current rank that a player has. Which means that even if someone is Stone or another rank that cannot vote for any health or items, then it's not like their votes for maps don't count. Are you expecting CCG to add the ability for anyone to vote for practically anything? Because that would defeat the purpose of the higher lifetime ranks.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Then I must be missing something. Because the CC+ rank is an addition to any current rank that a player has. Which means that even if someone is Stone or another rank that cannot vote for any health or items, then it's not like their votes for maps don't count. Are you expecting CCG to add the ability for anyone to vote for practically anything? Because that would defeat the purpose of the higher lifetime ranks.
Don't say double voting then, just say +1 vote. And give everyone who bought the PLUS rank with stone rank cubelets.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You have to excuse them they don't have to pay for it do they :)
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... That is one of the dumbest excuses i heard in a while... And what for the people that already bought it? And then discover that their rank is useless? It's unfair tbh. Many things aren't so clear in the thread. Like the emotes they didn't say in what kind off cubelets you can find them. I wasted so much time at ubers to discover that you can get them in NORMAL cubelets. If you make a rank please make sure everything is clear. Tbh this wasn't the perfect date. They should of added more perks instead of saying that they'll add more perks and release it later.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... That is one of the dumbest excuses i heard in a while... And what for the people that already bought it? And then discover that their rank is useless? It's unfair tbh. Many things aren't so clear in the thread. Like the emotes they didn't say in what kind off cubelets you can find them. I wasted so much time at ubers to discover that you can get them in NORMAL cubelets. If you make a rank please make sure everything is clear. Tbh this wasn't the perfect date. They should of added more perks instead of saying that they'll add more perks and release it later.
my response was to this : I'm surprised a staff member is allowed to be so arrogant to users on the forums. Please do better next time. regarding what the staff said which was:You're honestly making this out to be more of a problem than it should be.
it wasn't meant for the normal players who have bought it i agree with what u have all said in this post tbh

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom