Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AGRE?

• Total voters

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
**Hmmm plus rank suggestions get's a lot of views...**
Hey i am the dumb guy who bought this rank accidently, ok how to solve it? Let's make it a worth-the-money rank.

Add more emotes.

Add Private games (You and your party can play alone in all gamemodes. Stats don't count here)

Cubecraft probally won't change the price so let's ask for expensive benefits.

Add custom backgrounds.

Remove PLUS lounge it's dead

Add nick (Bye getting focused)
People might say ''it would get abused'' Not if you add a filter for bad words and already used names.

Make the ability to customize the join message or just remove it. I, now get more recognized then ever.

**EDIT** They actually made the rank 8 euros! buy it :>

Last edited:

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
**Hmmm plus rank suggestions get's a lot of views...**
Hey i am the dumb guy who bought this rank accidently, ok how to solve it? Let's make it a worth-the-money rank.

Add more emotes.

Add Private games (You and your party can play alone in all gamemodes. Stats don't count here)

Cubecraft probally won't change the price so let's ask for expensive benefits.

Add custom backgrounds.

People might say ''it would get abused'' Not if you add a filter for bad words and already used names.

Make the ability to customize the join message or just remove it. I, now get more recognized then ever.

Not gonna say these are bad suggestions, however take into consideration they're just getting into this whole dealio with Plus members, so Im sure they have more planned ;w;

Reactions: Buuuddy

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Add more emotes.
There's a lot of emotes. I think you find them in cubelets?

Add custom backgrounds.
Could be neat, I reckon.

Not for long!

I don't think plus rank really needs nick. If you think you get targeted, try being staff or a youtuber for a day.

Make the ability to customize the join message or just remove it.
Different variations of the join message would be neat. I'd personally like to be able to toggle it on/off more than anything.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I would really love /nick. As you have stated, it couldn't be abused that way. I believe this feature only could already make the rank A LOT more appealing to buy. At least it would to me and most of the people I spoke about the rank with.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would really love /nick. As you have stated, it couldn't be abused that way. I believe this feature only could already make the rank A LOT more appealing to buy. At least it would to me and most of the people I spoke about the rank with.
As of right now, I’m highly against /nick for pretty much everyone, including youtubers. If we were to even consider adding it to a paid rank where there would be many more people using the feature, the system would need to be entirely redone in my opinion.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Only in ubers from what i know, make them more common. Or else many people like me would never get them.

Not for long!
It got a bit more active.

I don't think plus rank really needs nick. If you think you get targeted, try being staff or a youtuber for a day.
I didn't say i get targeted. I am not even that famous either. Many of my friends are famous and get spammed and focused. Hypixel also has the nick system. It would be appealing for the buyers and that means more money :)

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
As of right now, I’m highly against /nick for pretty much everyone, including youtubers. If we were to even consider adding it to a paid rank where there would be many more people using the feature, the system would need to be entirely redone in my opinion.
I see where you're coming from. I do agree things regarding the command should be changed before having it be used relatively common on the server, but honestly a feature like this could potentially help the Plus rank stand out more from the regular ranks we've had for so long.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If you want to report a nicked person you can link it to the punishment to the URL instead of the person itself. Also when you can see the real name when hovering over the name.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Being stone and not planning to buy a rank soon, the private games perk thingy does make me consider being a stone plus. The custom background does sound nice indeed, and personally I wouldn't mind the /nick command but I wouldn't say it's exactly *needed* or *necessary*, imo though

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You're obsidian plus. You literally get free uber cubelets.
Let's say i get an emote every uber cubelet i open. I would of get 1 emote every month. And i think that this is my last time being plus. So i only get 1 emote. + there are still changes that i won't get an emote but a hat or something useless. Make emotes more common.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
If you want to report a nicked person you can link it to the punishment to the URL instead of the person itself. Also when you can see the real name when hovering over the name.
What is the point of getting /nick then? If it’s supposed to keep you from getting focused, but people can still easily see your real username. Defeats the entire purpose of it. The nick system does need to be entirely redone though.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Let's say i get an emote every uber cubelet i open. I would of get 1 emote every month. And i think that this is my last time being plus. So i only get 1 emote. + there are still changes that i won't get an emote but a hat or something useless. Make emotes more common.
If this were how it is and you are Obsidian, you could technically get 2 or possibly 3 emotes a month with crafting the cubelets you get throughout the month. Seeing as if you save your cubelets and craft things at the right time, Obsidian players get 3 Ubers a month (if my math is correct).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom