Status
Not open for further replies.

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! :p

The titel says it already: Player of the day, week and month! So I'd like to see a different type of leaderboard in how many wins someone got on skywars/eggwars/etc. in one day/week/month. So i think that there will be more different players who are not in the leaderboards at the moment, but also get ''attention'' that they are the player of the day for example.

What I mean:

1. Everyday from 12:00 until 00:00 somewhere in the lobby it will tell who the player of the day is in eggwars, skywars and all the other games that were open that day.

2. Every Monday from 12:00 until 00:00 somewhere in the lobby it will tell who the player on the week is.

3. The same will happen on the first day of each month.

OR: This can be viewed on the website, separate or with the leaderboard.

It's just a suggestion to make the server more competetive. I know that there may will be negative points on it, but with your suggestions we can make it better. (This won't be able for skyblock.)

(People who are saying no, pls reply.)

Cya! :)

JDgamers

Last edited:

xXTimtouXx

Apr 23, 2017
België
Yeah player of the week and of the month sound really interesting to me, but I don't think player of the day will be fair considering timezones.
I didn't really get the thread completely. Are you trying to say that in week x it will show the top player of the previous week untill sunday 12 am and then sunday at 12 am it will show the best player of week x for another whole week? I hope I'm getting that right.
And same goes for the month that you can see the top player of the previous month for a whole month because that idea sounds great to me.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Weekly and monthly leaderboards are a thing which is already exsisting on a bunch of other servers and I don’t really see why it shouldn’t exsist here.
I like the idea, because it will motivate players to play more, but there is one thing which I think is missing from your suggestion.
There should be rewards for being first,or at least for the top 3 players on the leaderboard.
Players will get bored pretty soon, if they don’t receive anything from being first with x amount of wins for the week.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, why not?

I'm totally agree with you what you're proposing, I think this would help to motivate the player to play.

But, this will get into the forums or also in game?

Reactions: JDgamers

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, why not?

I'm totally agree with you what you're proposing, I think this would help to motivate the player to play.

But, this will get into the forums or also in game?
I don’t really know, but I think both?

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello

I think that is a good idea, but only "the player of the month" is more competitive but i sopport you! :)

I think that the other options is too much, I think that is better only have a clasification

Reactions: JDgamers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom