Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think parkour would be a good idea to be added on cubecraft bedrock?

• Total voters

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I do think adding parkour would be a nice change for CC Bedrock, seeing as Java already has one

(Bedrock has Skyblock tho, which is not pvp oriented + the teased game releasing on the 1st doesn't seem to be PvP either)

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I agree with you. Some people like to do parkour and there should be an opportunity for them to play parkour on cube with a set variety of levels and difficulties. And as what you've already said, more non pvp based games aren't such a bad idea to add on cubecraft.

Reactions: Nextly

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I would love to see a parkour gamemode in the bedrock server! The parkour in the main lobby definitely shows that people love parkour so I’m pretty sure this would be a great succes, also because no other featured server really has a parkour gamemode.

Reactions: Nextly

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I agree with you. If this was already added in Java, why not in Bedrock? I don't play Bedrock much but I think this could be a very good suggestion. It is also something that could be a lot of fun, especially if you play with your friends.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom