Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think parkour would be a good idea to be added on cubecraft bedrock?

• Total voters

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I do think adding parkour would be a nice change for CC Bedrock, seeing as Java already has one

(Bedrock has Skyblock tho, which is not pvp oriented + the teased game releasing on the 1st doesn't seem to be PvP either)

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I agree with you. Some people like to do parkour and there should be an opportunity for them to play parkour on cube with a set variety of levels and difficulties. And as what you've already said, more non pvp based games aren't such a bad idea to add on cubecraft.

Reactions: Nextly

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I would love to see a parkour gamemode in the bedrock server! The parkour in the main lobby definitely shows that people love parkour so I’m pretty sure this would be a great succes, also because no other featured server really has a parkour gamemode.

Reactions: Nextly

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I agree with you. If this was already added in Java, why not in Bedrock? I don't play Bedrock much but I think this could be a very good suggestion. It is also something that could be a lot of fun, especially if you play with your friends.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom