Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Currently, there isn't much separating Obsidian and Emerald ranks. My suggestion is for Obsidian ranks to be able to pick/buy blocks, and when they win a game, instead of particles/heads flying around, the selected block will rain down across the map.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Currently, there isn't much separating Obsidian and Emerald ranks. My suggestion is for Obsidian ranks to be able to pick/buy blocks, and when they win a game, instead of particles/heads flying around, the selected block will rain down across the map.
I have emerald rank and have been thinking about getting obsidian sometime this year, but the rank doesn’t really offer much. Just a voting for a game I dont really play and the chicken win effect.
I do think they should add more things for the rank.

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
You can contact Staff because I think this is a good idea. But that there is not much difference to the 2 ranks that was their choice and it is up to the people who buy it

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands
i mean its your own choice to buy it or not, but i like the idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom