Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I understand your point but im not really convinced to agree on such a big update.
Lets see how many agrees you can get on this, and as I said before, I got nothing against it all. It was great research.
Have a nice day. 🤠
The update isn't asking to create a whole new KB just like before, it's to fix an issue. there was no need to create a new KB at all, and there still is none now.

BUT to FIX this, they can do that.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
The update isn't asking to create a whole new KB just like before, it's to fix an issue. there was no need to create a new KB at all, and there still is none now.

BUT to FIX this, they can do that.
But how do you want it? No more sprint reset when receiving fall damage?
I think this is a big change in the knockback, which can cause more bugs.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
To be clear here, the bug I was referencing as forwarded was the downwards sliding kb with fire ticks, and your discussion with Marieke was more about fall damage, which is why the responses were different there. Neither of us are too familiar with the Bedrock knockback system, so if you believe that it's the same thing causing both issues then I apologize for the miscommunication there.
There must be a reason why they made it like this.
Clarification:
marieke.png

• Agree
Reactions: Vrachtschip

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
To be clear here, the bug I was referencing as forwarded was the downwards sliding kb with fire ticks, and your discussion with Marieke was more about fall damage, which is why the responses were different there. Neither of us are too familiar with the Bedrock knockback system, so if you believe that it's the same thing causing both issues then I apologize for the miscommunication there.
I believe it is,
Damage in general is the cause of it, I bet even now so if I were to set a perfect macro to hit someone I could probably get the same affect with player inflicted damage, or even with a bow to cause the player to slide. I have no proof of this nor do I want to get proof of this because macros are bannable on the network

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom