youtube.com
Hello Everyone!

This is BEDROCK not JAVA

Watch this 3minute video here

"Just make a bug report"
I have, I really have, but this was the response

delete.PNG

Click here if you do not understand this post
Cubecraft has had this KnockBack issue since it's release over 3 years ago. In early 2021 CubeCraft created a "new" KnockBack which did NOTHING to fix this issue.

It is the Same issue as it was 1 year ago as it is today, GRANTED it is LESS COMMON but still an issue that happens nearly EVERY GAME.

Unlike other servers like the Hive or Galaxite, there is still issues with bugs. but they do not happen every game like they do in cubecraft, you would be lucky to play a game in cube with no bugs including blocks, kb or anything else.
Sure the KB is OKAY, not Better than what it is before because nothing was changed about it EXCEPT the amount of upwards KB a player takes reducing the chance of downwards KB when a player damages a player but it wasn't fixed so it CAN NOT be better than the last KB.

Please vote with a :agree: as it IS an ISSUE on the server and SHOULD NOT be kept in and continue to ruin gameplay on the server for another 3 years.

React with a :agree: if you agree this should be fixed

React with a :unsure: if you have no clue

React with a :disagree: if you disagree and still want the issue to be in the game

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've noticed this so often, the amount of times I've died in FFA because of it. It should really be changed to not slow your sprint as much.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
And here we go... another scream thread about KB! :D
This isn't a scream thread about KB, it's addressing your sprint being stopped when you take fall damage because of KB. Just like when bow KB was broken after the major KB update, this isn't about regular KB.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
This isn't a scream thread about KB, it's addressing your sprint being stopped when you take fall damage because of KB. Just like when bow KB was broken after the major KB update, this isn't about regular KB.
it's about both, how it resets your speed when hitting the ground (Not reset because you would have to click shift again)

BUT as well the KB sucking you downwards which is the cause of that sprint to get slowed down and to ruin your movement in game

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I thought this was because of ping... When you fall, you dont instantly take fall damage, then after 2 seconds you take it. this can be annoying if you take the kb when your jumping over the void (video explains it)

You can see that Lifqo was lagging tho.. It only happens to me when im lagging aswell

Either ping or a bug where you take your kb delayed. Not even a big thing, its harmless.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I thought this was because of ping... When you fall, you dont instantly take fall damage, then after 2 seconds you take it. this can be annoying if you take the kb when your jumping over the void (video explains it)

You can see that Lifqo was lagging tho.. It only happens to me when im lagging aswell

Either ping or a bug where you take your kb delayed. Not even a big thing, its harmless.
Downwards KB is what sucks you into the void canceling your sprint speed. THIS IS NOT because of ping like I showed in the video at this time stamp

I compare them, I get the same ping to Hive and CubeCraft NA that explanation is already proven wrong in my own video

As well as here

• Agree

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
i consider this a minecraft feature so i dont want this to be changed

edit: change it on bedrock but not on java
It’s not supposed to be a feature.

i genuinely can’t tell you how many times I’ve actually died in the void because I took fall damage on a bridge and got downwards kB, it is quite frustrating and makes no sense as to why it’s even there. Same thing goes for fire doing downwards kB.

• Agree

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
There must be a reason why they made it like this.
I will probably get disagrees on this, but I like the sprint reset when you got fall damage.
If they remove this, people can run away easier and this can lead to longer fights.

The second reason why I voted unsure, is because CubeCraft made their knockback completely different compared to other big servers. If I wanted the exact same knockback mechanics I would have chosen to play on other servers, but I like how it is now. My point here is you dont need to complain about it, because this is something you always need to keep in mind while chasing someone. If you do, you will definitly die less because of these mechanics.

• Disagree

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
It’s not supposed to be a feature.

i genuinely can’t tell you how many times I’ve actually died in the void because I took fall damage on a bridge and got downwards kB, it is quite frustrating and makes no sense as to why it’s even there. Same thing goes for fire doing downwards kB.
apparently its not a thing in bedrock hence the edit, still want it on java tho

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
i consider this a minecraft feature so i dont want this to be changed

edit: change it on bedrock but not on java
IT IS BEDROCK READ THE TAGS AND THE SECOND LINE ON THE POST LMAO

Oh my god it's so frustrating when I try to make it SO clear to people what I am trying to prove or show, I clearly tagged the post correctly and even said here
This is BEDROCK not JAVA
that it is specifically bedrock and not Java.

This stuff happens so much with my post where people just read over EVERYTHING like I am just speaking complete nonsense when I make it as clear as possible for everyone. that's why I'll color my paragraphs when it changes subjects, that's why I added the part under the video to explain extra stuff if people didn't really watch the video.

Sorry if it comes off aggressive but it's so common for this type of stuff to happen to me

The second reason why I voted unsure, is because CubeCraft made their knockback completely different compared to other big servers. If I wanted the exact same knockback mechanics I would have chosen to play on other servers, but I like how it is now. My point here is you dont need to complain about it, because this is something you always need to keep in mind while chasing someone. If you do, you will definitly die less because of these mechanics.
It's unintentionally intentional..... It ruins gameplay and the KB already favors players with low ping giving them reach.

How is a KB system that favors certain players fair to other players? I don't get it?

How is a KB System that caused to old KB to get looked at as well as the other bug still in the game when it was meant to get fixed? It's not the part where a player gets slowed down, but how you get sucked into the ground as well as getting slowed down.. that isn't fair at all

• Agree

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
This stuff happens so much with my post where people just read over EVERYTHING like I am just speaking complete nonsense when I make it as clear as possible for everyone. that's why I'll color my paragraphs when it changes subjects, that's why I added the part under the video to explain extra stuff if people didn't really watch the video.
I want someone to just take, 5minutes of time to understand what I am saying for once, over taking the time to just read the title, or to just watch the first 15seconds of the video. because with that LITTLE information you aren't going to learn nothing

This is even a problem the own staff team on cubecraft and it's genuinely annoying

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It's unintentionally intentional..... It ruins gameplay and the KB already favors players with low ping giving them reach.

How is a KB system that favors certain players fair to other players? I don't get it?
My experience is different from yours I think, because it can be a 50/50 when someone with high ping is in a fight against someone with low ping. Sometimes the person with high ping flies to the moon, but there is a possibilty he wont get knockback as well.
You need to understand they just cant make it perfect for everybody, because there are always players with big delay.

But lets see if this thread will reach the 25 agrees. The last thing I want to say is that im not against this thread. You did great research for it, but its just not enough to convince me. I dont got any problems with it if it stays like this and think they better can spend their time on awesome updates in the future.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
My experience is different from yours I think, because it can be a 50/50 when someone with high ping is in a fight against someone with low ping. Sometimes the person with high ping flies to the moon, but there is a possibilty he wont get knockback as well.
You need to understand they just cant make it perfect for everybody, because there are always players with big delay.

But lets see if this thread will reach the 25 agrees. The last thing I want to say is that im not against this thread. You did great research for it, but its just not enough to convince me. I dont got any problems with it if it stays like this and think they better can spend their time on awesome updates in the future.
This issue is not related to ping, it's about downward KB sucking you in to the floor when you take fall damege.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This issue is not related to ping, it's about downward KB sucking you in to the floor when you take fall damege.
As you can see in my reaction, I reacted on the thing DarkStray said. He said the KB system was favouring players with low ping. The example I gave was about the backward knockback, since this is the main reason for the reach difference.
My point with that example stays the same: you cant make knockback perfect for everybody.

• Disagree

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Bad Excuse, Yes your right, when someone is lagging they do get knockedback very far, but it's not because you only hit him once, it's because you hit that player multiple times and since they were temporarily disconnected from the server causing the KB to get stacked all at once within a short amount of time
NOT BECAUSE OF PING, but because of an issue with the users ISP, Ping itself should not cause this issue.
Delay is a delay, exactly, Zpinging and Ping are 2 different things I can zping around with 100ping when I am connected to my 2.4(or mobile) wifi, but when connected to my 5 I can play perfectly fine with no zpining (teleporting on others screens)
But on both connections I get around the same ping
it's not a ping issue in any way, it's the same reason why the old Kb was bugged (sliding across the ground) why does it now devalue the issues it causes just because cc changed how high a player went when getting hit?
The fact that it is so inconsistent just like the old KB should just be proof enough. if you go to the direct video, on the pinned comment you can see the inconsistences I provided with time stamps

As you can see in my reaction, I reacted on the thing DarkStray said. He said the KB system was favouring players with low ping.
yes with reach, not favoring them with downwards or normal KB

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Bad Excuse, Yes your right, when someone is lagging they do get knockedback very far, but it's not because you only hit him once, it's because you hit that player multiple times and since they were temporarily disconnected from the server causing the KB to get stacked all at once within a short amount of time
NOT BECAUSE OF PING, but because of an issue with the users ISP, Ping itself should not cause this issue.

Delay is a delay, exactly, Zpinging and Ping are 2 different things I can zping around with 100ping when I am connected to my 2.4(or mobile) wifi, but when connected to my 5 I can play perfectly fine with no zpining (teleporting on others screens)
But on both connections I get around the same ping

it's not a ping issue in any way, it's the same reason why the old Kb was bugged (sliding across the ground) why does it now devalue the issues it causes just because cc changed how high a player went when getting hit?
The fact that it is so inconsistent just like the old KB should just be proof enough. if you go to the direct video, on the pinned comment you can see the inconsistences I provided with time stamps

yes with reach, not favoring them with downwards or normal KB
I understand your point but im not really convinced to agree on such a big update.
Lets see how many agrees you can get on this, and as I said before, I got nothing against it all. It was great research.
Have a nice day. 🤠

• Disagree
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom