Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
Please note: I am not the leader of the team i am only someone representing them.

Requirments

All players with who can be documented as belligerent, aggressive or hostile will be dismissed from the team.
Our current roster is classified due to it fluctuating frequently, we are looking for players above avarage all subpar players are not required to read this. We are looking for players which can perform persistently under pressure, as mentioned before toxicity will not be tolerated under any circumstance.

Tryout info

We will be inquiring your stats on Eggwars, Skywars and PvP. After you have delivered the stats a tryout time will be message to you if not then you've been dismissed.

Contact us threw discord: https://discord.gg/y4GCq4e
Contact me threw skype: Nostalgic T1spy

Moderators
T1spy
Blacksh1re
N/A
N/A

All slander will be ignored

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Minecraft and esports has never been a thing, last time I was on your discord you were missing hub 4, there were at most 5 people on it. If you really were going to start mc esports you probably wouldn't be on a 1.9 server. You actually admit you are 14 in your profile description. Save your time kid stop making these threads. Also if it were an esports team. There aren't any others to compete with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom