Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
Please note: I am not the leader of the team i am only someone representing them.

Requirments

All players with who can be documented as belligerent, aggressive or hostile will be dismissed from the team.
Our current roster is classified due to it fluctuating frequently, we are looking for players above avarage all subpar players are not required to read this. We are looking for players which can perform persistently under pressure, as mentioned before toxicity will not be tolerated under any circumstance.

Tryout info

We will be inquiring your stats on Eggwars, Skywars and PvP. After you have delivered the stats a tryout time will be message to you if not then you've been dismissed.

Contact us threw discord: https://discord.gg/y4GCq4e
Contact me threw skype: Nostalgic T1spy

Moderators
T1spy
Blacksh1re
N/A
N/A

All slander will be ignored

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i will join if its 1.8 cause i want a good team sometimes cause you need most of the time 1 good team member to win. the rest of the team can be ultra noob

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom