Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
Hey i am a moderator of northern e-Sports and i will be representing them in this post.

Tryout times may change due to our schedule not being planned. But beyond that feel
free to comment your minecraft name so we can add you on cubecraft. We will be
focusing mainly on cubecraft but if other servers show up we can change.

Now the requirements to play in the team is a 3.5 kdr inSkyWars or EggWars.
If you do not know how to get the kdr comment or message me your kills
and deaths. Now your kdr is not the most important thing we will be watching
your every move and judge your performance in the tryouts. Now raging or
toxicity is not tolerated in this team. We want our players to stay calm and focus.

Tournaments will be considired in the future right now we will focusing on bringing a
team together.

Contact me on skype for more info or to chat about the team.

Language you need to speak is swedish or english.

Discord Server:https://discord.gg/y4GCq4e
T1spy´s Skype:Northern T1spy

Best of luck
T1spy & MoonSh1ne

Last edited:
Reactions: bensuniverse1

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I have a 4.0+ kdr in eggwars and would like to be added to whatever this is. Could you give me more information on this here or should I join up on the discord?

Kwismas

Sep 11, 2017
Sweden
Hello sir, I would like to apply for this I'm a Swedish guy as well. my KDA can always be better but I legit think I'm one of the best players out there. I'm a calm and relaxed player PM me but I would prefer talking in voice chat or something. I did join your discord group!

Reactions: SavFun
A

A pigeon

I have a kdr of 2.5 i believe on eggwars , but that is simply because I do not try . There is sadly not enough competition.

Is the team 1.9 or 1.8? I'm only good at 1.9.

EDIT NO TIME BYE

Last edited by a moderator:

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
The pvp is 1.9+ and kdr is not the only thing i listen to i will also judge your playstyle join the discord around 6 swedish time, you may join earlier

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
My K/D for every game:
BlockWars: 1.14 (I never play this tbh)
Solo SkyWars: 2.37
Solo SG: 3.47
Team SkyWars: 4.25
Team SG: 4.45
Speed EggWars: 4.87
Normal EggWars:
PvP Duels: 11.53
PvP FFA: 21.45

Tbh, I barely even know what this is about but I saw you wanted K/D's so here you have mine.

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
add me on discord i will afk over night and available for the entire day tomorow
cant spell need sleep

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
Hello sir, I would like to apply for this I'm a Swedish guy as well. my KDA can always be better but I legit think I'm one of the best players out there. I'm a calm and relaxed player PM me but I would prefer talking in voice chat or something. I did join your discord group!
you may tryout for the team some info on that, Positions offerd are A-team B-team and standin. Join discord server and add me afk btw.

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
I have a 4.0+ kdr in eggwars and would like to be added to whatever this is. Could you give me more information on this here or should I join up on the discord?
you may tryout for the team some info on that, Positions offerd are A-team B-team and standin. Join discord server and add me afk btw.

T1spy

Sep 11, 2017
My K/D for every game:
BlockWars: 1.14 (I never play this tbh)
Solo SkyWars: 2.37
Solo SG: 3.47
Team SkyWars: 4.25
Team SG: 4.45
Speed EggWars: 4.87
Normal EggWars:
PvP Duels: 11.53
PvP FFA: 21.45

Tbh, I barely even know what this is about but I saw you wanted K/D's so here you have mine.

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
Hey i am a moderator of northern e-Sports and i will be representing them in this post.

Tryout times may change due to our schedule not being planned. But beyond that feel

toxicity is not tolerated in this team. We want our players to stay calm and focus.

Tournaments will be considired in the future right now we will focusing on bringing a
team together.

Best of luck
T1spy & MoonSh1ne
Fucking mad idea, Stats:

team together.

Best of luck
T1spy & MoonSh1ne

I've joined the discord, I'm currently banned atm because of Sentinel false banning me, I should be unbanned soon and I will tell you my stats. although i can guarantee you a higher than 4.0 KD my time zone is gmt+1 i believe (UK Time) And i would absolutely love to join the team whether it is A or B i will be an extremely strong and valuable player. I have skype and teamspeak if needed plus evry kit and every ability in eggwars

EDIT:

My KD Is 4.36 however i dont think this is important, it should be more about games won and eggs broken but im not the leader soooo yeah.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Here are two things that don't go together, Minecraft + eSports, What the hell how do people think this T1spy guy is a legit eSports moderator, and since when does kdr define skill? I would say the proper scale is # of wins in a specific game, but who am I to judge, Also the discord is a joke, no chat channels and about 10 channels half labeled Hub# The other Chat Room #, also they missed Hub 4.... Real Professional. Also if you didn't know the point of an eSports team is to compete in tournaments against OTHER eSports teams, where are said teams may I ask?

Reactions: A pigeon

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Here are two things that don't go together, Minecraft + eSports, What the hell how do people think this T1spy guy is a legit eSports moderator, and since when does kdr define skill? I would say the proper scale is # of wins in a specific game, but who am I to judge, Also the discord is a joke, no chat channels and about 10 channels half labeled Hub# The other Chat Room #, also they missed Hub 4.... Real Professional. Also if you didn't know the point of an eSports team is to compete in tournaments against OTHER eSports teams, where are said teams may I ask?
Oh, didnt think about that...
Yea I guess esports has never done MC before.

Kwismas

Sep 11, 2017
Sweden
My dude, you gotta start somewhere right?

Reactions: bensuniverse1
A

A pigeon

This is why i follow you fam

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I said this before posting anything. I agree with you that this is fake (I'm 99.99% sure about that) but I did it for curiosity of what could've happened.
https://gyazo.com/ad4e5858d1c00356f8f7ba37db285038

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom