Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Here's how it works;
  • There are 5 main skill groups. Iron < Gold < Diamond < Emerald < Obsidian/Bedrock
  • Skill group based on Point system.
5000+ - Obsidian/Bedrock
4000+ - Emerald
3000+ - Diamond
2000+ - Gold
1000+ - Iron
<1000 - Stone/Unranked

• Each win gains +10 points.
    • Each loss subtracts -5 points.
    • Each kill awards +2 points(Maximum 20) to the overall bonus at the end of the game.
    • Each death decreases -1(Maximum 20) to the overall decrease at the end of the game.
    • The longer the game, the greater the points.
    • The quicker the game, the lesser the points.
    • If on a losing streak, points lost will be lessened.(Example :- Loses 5 games in a row, now loses -4 only.)
    • If on a winning streak, points gained will be slightly decreased. (Wins 5 games in a row, now gains only +9 points)
    • Higher ranks have benefits. (Vanity and others:- Listed below.)
    • A player can only queue with an other player with a similar number of points.
    • Players cannot lower their ranks unless they lose on purpose. If they lose on a streak, they will have to take more time, as they will lose less points. Also, they cannot do it alternatively, as each win rewards +5 more points then when you lose.
Some Benefits and Exclusive items:

• All competitive ranked members get their exclusive hats. (Example Iron ranked people get a Iron Hat to use in lobbies)
    • A competitive ranked member's Rank and their points is shown in their Gamertag(in a competitive lobby). (example [Iron][1075] Jefsweatsgames
    • Rank holders (Iron rank, lapis rank) will have their name in their respective colors(in a competitve lobby). All stone members will have the default colour.
    • Competitive Rank holders can get more points(server currency) from higher ranks.
Stone/Unranked - +1 point bonus
Iron - +10 points bonus
Gold + 25 points bonus
Diamond +50 points bonus
Emerald - + 75 points bonus
Obsidian/Bedrock - +100 points bonus.
( All this can be nerfed, I wasn't sure about how hard it can be to get to a skill level.)

Some games for Competitive mode:

• Eggwars(obviously)
    • Tower Defence
    • Smash bros
    • Skywars
My other suggestions:

When party/friends is updated, we can have a party of 5 and do 5v5 matches and such.
Competitive mode is only unlocked after 25 wins on a specific game.
If you want to play competitve on team, you have to win 25 games on team mode of the game.(eg skywars and eggwars) and vice versa.

---------------------------= IMPLEMENTING COMPETITVE AFTER ANTI-CHEAT FIX IS ESSENTIAL =---------
If not, then all the higher ranks will be occupied by hackers, resulting in total confusion.

Add anti-camp and anti-rush methods aswell, as suggested by others.

• Higher block and bigger maps.
  • No Enderpearls, potion effects etc.
  • All generators have the same level.
No kits.

Last edited:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like this

1: we dont have smash bros on this server
2: it would be hard to get skill points since everyone would prove to each other who is better at the game instead of just playing for fun
3: there is no Purchasable BedRock Rank on the server so take that out
4: everything else seems ok to me i love the competitive part though i would play once in awhile but not all the time

Reactions: TheLucian

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
1: we dont have smash bros on this server
We do, in the Arcade section.
it would be hard to get skill points since everyone would prove to each other who is better at the game instead of just playing for fun
That's the meaning of competitive.
there is no Purchasable BedRock Rank on the server so take that out
I never said you can buy it, it's a competitive skill group.
everything else seems ok to me i love the competitive part though i would play once in awhile but not all the time
Everything was about competitive.

I cannot understand what you're trying to say.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
How could it not? can you give any reason?
The complexit of an algorythm. It cant determine your skill just by winning or loosing. It has to take into account lots of things. For example if you win because you die a lot but constantly rush you should get less points for not showing skill or strategy. If you camp and prolong the game you hould get less points too.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The complexit of an algorythm. It cant determine your skill just by winning or loosing. It has to take into account lots of things. For example if you win because you die a lot but constantly rush you should get less points for not showing skill or strategy. If you camp and prolong the game you hould get less points too.
I agree, but that could take quite a bit of coding. And people don't like to wait.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Let me explain why wins and losses dont prove skill level:

I have two ways of playing:

- Go for a safe 30-40 minute win.
- Go for a risky 5-10 minute win.

I vastly prefer the risky 5-10 minute win. However my win rate is only 40-50%. With the safer win, it's 80-90%.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
f

I vastly prefer the risky 5-10 minute win. However my win rate is only 40-50%. With the safer win, it's 80-90%.
finally someone who understands...

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India

I vastly prefer the risky 5-10 minute win. However my win rate is only 40-50%. With the safer win, it's 80-90%
So? I don't understand how it works still... you have 2 methods, but people have different ways of winning.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom