Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com

New Eggwars team

Sum up
What's up guys looking to create a new eggwars team. If you're good at PVP and eggwars in general and you want to be a part of a proper eggwars team message me and you'll receive a discord invite and we will move on from there. a team name is in the works since I would like multiple team members to vote on a name.
I will let anyone try out for the team but to have a good chance to qualify you must meet these minimum requirements or there is a chance you may not make it.

Qualities I will look for
- You've had to at least played eggwars before. (When creating a good eggwars team it's expected of you to have at least played the game before and preferably a fair bit)
- You have general or advanced PVP skills in 1.9 combat. (I won't beat around the bush, I'm generally looking for players with generally good or advanced PVP skills and tactics. I would love to see people even better than I am)
- General or advanced speed riding knowledge. (I'm not going to be very picky on this as it is a more difficult skill to master but when rushing it is pretty vital for at least some teammates to have this mastered)
- A discord account is mandatory. (Since tryouts and all team activities will be organized thru discord it is mandatory that you have a discord account to join the team server)

Good Luck!
Those are the only set in stone requirements. You do not require a rank to tryout, if you do have a rank I won't lie we will like you a little better as then we can outvote other teams for item types and health. I hope to see you guys soon and hopefully, we can get a new team off the ground and start getting some wins. One last thing, if you are unable to private message me you can simply leave a comment on this thread and I will contact you. Good day!

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Ik this is super late Im responding like 3 months after this was posted but i would like to tryout

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom