Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, I suggest that you can put more than one IGN in the first box. I just reported a team of 3 players and I had to put them IGN's in the last box because in the IGN box only let me put one, if I put more than one wouldn't let me send the report. Thank you.
Thank you for adding this. Is much more efficient and comfortable now. :)

LeLlamanSadness

Oct 14, 2016
I dont like it. We can not even see who decides on the report, or say anything when the decision has been taken.

For example:
"this player will not be punished. No hacks were shown".
Really?. The player is totally stopped (afk), and I only approach and go back to record how his kill aura is activated automatically by proximity (until the player stops being afk). Only by the sound and the type of hits is clear thats he is using kill aura. But report denied.

And what can i/we do?.I/we can not even answer that person.

The system will be faster for staff, but I think there is no communication with users that we
dedicate our time to help: recording, editing and reporting. In situations like this one feels that our effort is not valued. Both (staff and "informers") we arent in the same position, but we are in the same side.

Sorry for my english.

Regards.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
And what can i/we do?.I/we can not even answer that person.

You could always come on the forums and try messaging staff members about it to give it another look or create the report again explaining it (if it gets rejected again then don't create another report but come to the forums and talk it out)

I'm sure the creation of this new report is so that it'll be fast and efficient like what players wanted as well as staff.

cleanjax2

Nov 25, 2016
plz ban him hes been hacking for weeks

Attachments

• 2016-11-25_06.16.19.png
    2016-11-25_06.16.19.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 131

raposius23_

Jul 21, 2016
este jugador me estuvo insultando

Attachments

• 2016-11-25_20.51.51.png
    2016-11-25_20.51.51.png
    438 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom