Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
ok report system but can anyone explain what sentinel anre going to change in the report system

Did you read below? Its a thread by JohnColes

Hellooooooo CubeCrafters,

It’s been a long time coming but I am very glad to finally be able to share something that we have been working on for a while, Sentinel. Yes, after months of development, testing and sitting silently on the network gathering data we’re finally ready to release Sentinel. In case you haven’t guessed Sentinel is our new anti-cheat.

It’s no secret that we grew very quickly in a very short period of time over the last few years and the downside to that was that we didn’t get time to implement every feature that we wanted as our players increased. This release marks the initial deployment of a completely new system for the detection of illegal client modifications.

OK, What is Sentinel?
What a great question! Sentinel is an in-house written system that is always listening to what players are doing and how they’re playing. It has a large number of detections that work together to detect any abnormal behaviour from a player which can then lead to identification of illegal modifications.

Great! Hackers get banned straight away right!
Not exactly. To help prevent a constant cat and mouse game between ourselves and the mod developers we just log that a certain username is to be banned. This is common practice in many other games and on many other Minecraft Servers. Upon initial release we will be running ban waves on a daily schedule and in the future we will be increasing the frequency. It's not impossible that in the future we may move to instant bans.

Wait, you've made a system and you’re just going to release it?
No. As I mentioned above, Sentinel has been running on our network for quite a while initially logging data for us to look at then aiding staff members in locating cheaters across the network. This release contains just a small section of the detection methods we have after all, science fiction is always telling us what happens when you let...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Swearing is against the rules!
I dont think this player cares
[QUOTE="CUBECRAFTGAMES-SUCKED, post: 793994, member: 297834]

1. THIS PIECE OF CRAP BANNED TWO OF MY FRIENDS FOR JUST PLAYING
2. THIS PIECE OF CRAP NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT CUZ ITS NOT DOING ANYTHING TO THIS FUCKING CRAP SERVER
3. I HOPE YOU NEVER CHANGE IT CUZ I LIKE TO HACK ON CUBECRAFT FFS[/QUOTE]
If your friends really were banned for nothing, they can appeal using a false positive option in the appeals be warned, staff WILL investigate and if its found to be false, its an instant perm ban regardless of any infraction

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I dont think this player cares
[QUOTE="CUBECRAFTGAMES-SUCKED, post: 793994, member: 297834]

1. THIS PIECE OF CRAP BANNED TWO OF MY FRIENDS FOR JUST PLAYING
2. THIS PIECE OF CRAP NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT CUZ ITS NOT DOING ANYTHING TO THIS FUCKING CRAP SERVER
3. I HOPE YOU NEVER CHANGE IT CUZ I LIKE TO HACK ON CUBECRAFT FFS
Wow. The pepper of some people... Or is it salt? Or is it nerve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom