Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I have reported only like or so people with it so far, and it is really, but none of them have been successful. I am always too late. Because of that, I don't like.

Dec 2, 2016
Hello everyone.Yesterday i played eggwars.Then i see a players named Wortel Tomaat they're fly hackers and they killed us 50 times and they're getting a lot of points by hacking.
2016-12-02_18.31.16.png
2016-12-02_18.14.09.png
that reason we lost

ZetaGames_YT

Oct 21, 2016
Pardon this player: rgarrido041, he oly use hacks for a troll a boy for YouTube... a troling...

He never use hacks again, im sure!!!

User: iZetaGames
Level: 23

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

The new report system is already an bit older, but i really like it.

One thing i wanna mention about it, if u know someone is banned or something, you can just fill in his name at ''appeals'' and you see his ban/mute reasons, maybe make that like someone has to fill in the appeal code before even get in touch with the history.

Thats an privacy point.

Regards,
Vurnality

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
People are using this thread to report people, There are 4 pages worth, we don't need more. There is already a reporting system that we are meant to use.
Sometimes I feel like there are people and staff (if they're in a bad mood) just going around finding every excuse to lock threads. Just let people comment. How is it affecting you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom