Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Yay! :D This is going to make banning players a lot more efficient. I asked about this in a previous thread but if it is not implemented make it so reports with the same ign merge into one that is viewed by the mods that way moderators don't have to go through multiple reports on the same player

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, I suggest that you can put more than one IGN in the first box. I just reported a team of 3 players and I had to put them IGN's in the last box because in the IGN box only let me put one, if I put more than one wouldn't let me send the report. Thank you.
Thank you for adding this.

Would also be interesting that newer reports appear above and the old reports below. Thus when you have a tone of reports it would be easier to check the new ones without having to scroll down the page. Thanks again. :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
As @MagnificentSpam said, what if videos are over 5 minutes long? I record all my games, and don't really want to spend time editing the videos before uploading to youtube. I've always done this and just specified the time of the offence in the comment. I assume this is still ok?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Really great update, it makes reports a lot cleaner, easier to deal with, but please remember to put in the times at which we see the people hacking/teaming in the videos, even if they are only one minute long, it really helps.
The new report system is what I think was the most needed for this server and the devs did a great job !

If you have suggestions to make the site more intuitive, easier to report, please suggest !
Even the smallest of things can make everyones life easier, like a door handle, a door would be so much harder to open without it !

Hello, I suggest that you can put more than one IGN in the first box. I just reported a team of 3 players and I had to put them IGN's in the last box because in the IGN box only let me put one, if I put more than one wouldn't let me send the report. Thank you.
Taken into account, I think this is necessary for reports for teamers, for hackers, It is better in my opinion to make multiple reports.
@Tacosbefriends (opinion ?)

Oh and one more thing: Right now on out handled reports it shows the message of the mod but not the mods name. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it's still possible to see the mods name by looking up the player at appeals.cubecraft.net. I think it wozuld be nicer to see who answered the report directly in the report portal.
I personally sign my responses to reports, whether the mod is to show his identity or not is up to his own discretion at the moment.

Yay! :D This is going to make banning players a lot more efficient. I asked about this in a previous thread but if it is not implemented make it so reports with the same ign merge into one that is viewed by the mods that way moderators don't have to go through multiple reports on the same player
I don't know if this is already the case, but good suggestion, I'll pass this on.
As it is now, we deny reports of players having already been reported while informing the person reporting the reason the report was denied.

what about the other open reports which were posted before this update?
They will also be treated, although you may no longer have access to them, you won't see our responses, but they will eventually be treated.

Last edited:

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
raw

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you have suggestions to make the site more intuitive, easier to report, please suggest !
As I said before, I think it would be useful if we were able to edit/delete our old reports if we notice a mistake.

As it is now, we deny reports of players having already been reported while informing the person reporting the reason the report was denied.
So does that mean if I plan on hacking, I just have to report myself without evidence (maybe multiple times with alts) so all reports for me will be denied?
To me, combining the reports sounds much better, in case the current evidence isn't sufficient. And for example, what happens if someone is already reported for swearing and I want to report him for hacking. Do I have to wait until he is muted?

Reactions: Lezappen

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I'm having an issue where the Report tab is missing from my home view. Having to type reports.cubecraft.net to get to it. Registered with same email.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Really great update, it makes reports a lot cleaner, easier to deal with, but please remember to put in the times at which we see the people hacking/teaming in the videos, even if they are only one minute long, it really helps.
The new report system is what I think was the most needed for this server and the devs did a great job !
Does getting a YouTube URL that starts later in the video work?

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
I can not do the reports because the videos I use last more than 5 minutes, please fix that problem since I have several reports, in addition that only one person can report and in several videos come up to three hackers and it is tedious to do 3 reports do that You can report several people with a video and extend the duration as long as the minutes are indicated. It is mentioned that the reports by forum are still used but this is phalluses when using it to report I redirected to this new method.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I can not do the reports because the videos I use last more than 5 minutes, please fix that problem since I have several reports, in addition that only one person can report and in several videos come up to three hackers and it is tedious to do 3 reports do that You can report several people with a video and extend the duration as long as the minutes are indicated. It is mentioned that the reports by forum are still used but this is phalluses when using it to report I redirected to this new method.
They didn't say forum reports were still possible, just that the existing reports would still get handled.
I agree, it would be nice if longer videos were allowed as long as a timestamp is provided in the url. But I personally try to make my report videos as short as possible to minimise upload time. If I have multiple hackers in one game I find it more convenient to upload three 10-20 second videos than one >5 minute video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom