Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I'm very happy to announce that our new report system has been released! This update post will be on the shorter side, but that doesn't mean this update isn't awesome or important.

This new report system will allow you as players to more easily and effectively report hackers and rule breakers while also allowing our staff team to more effectively and quickly deal with your reports!

The new report system can be found at http://reports.cubecraft.net/

You can read how to use this new report system HERE

The forums reports will still be dealt with, but no new reports will be allowed to be made there. Make sure you use the new system for all future reports!

EDIT- Feel free to use this thread for feedback, suggestions, etc for the new system.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
oGmkr.gif

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, I suggest that you can put more than one IGN in the first box. I just reported a team of 3 players and I had to put them IGN's in the last box because in the IGN box only let me put one, if I put more than one wouldn't let me send the report. Thank you.

Reactions: telegamer

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Hooray!

But now I have some questions about it: What happens if I enter a name that has never logged in to cubecraft. Will that be detected? And what about videos that don't exist/is private/is longer than 5min? I know it's not that important for us to know, but I'm kinda interested and I don't want to annoy you by trying it out.

Also I think it would be useful if we were able to see our own open reports (including evidence and description) and edit/delete them if we notice a mistake.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Oh and one more thing: Right now on out handled reports it shows the message of the mod but not the mods name. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it's still possible to see the mods name by looking up the player at appeals.cubecraft.net. I think it wozuld be nicer to see who answered the report directly in the report portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom