• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I just came up with an idea that could be fun for people who don't like the fact you can ONLY race on horses, I'm sure there must be a plugin to be able to ride every kind of animal! Sow instead of buying horse armour and horse skins, you could buy animals to race! Imagine someone riding a zombie or chicken! That'd be pretty much hilarious. Personally I prefer the horses but maybe people like the mob-suggestion more then my original idea. :)

Reactions: ItzDelano

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I would play it :)
Sounds like a lot of fun!

Although I will have to agree with Johny that I have seen it as a minigame on another server.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I've seen this game suggested a ton of times. In my opinion, riding horses isn't very challenging, so it seems a little basic to me. I think a racing game is definitely something we'd be interested in doing, but it would have to be a lot more complex than just riding a horse.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I've seen this game suggested a ton of times. In my opinion, riding horses isn't very challenging, so it seems a little basic to me. I think a racing game is definitely something we'd be interested in doing, but it would have to be a lot more complex than just riding a horse.
I enjoyed riding the horsies :3

But sure, let's add... please no tnt to it. That means I wouldn't be able to play it o.o

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
We could ride mobs or players haha

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Perhaps having items that you can throw at other players? For example: Each player gets 3 cobwebs at the beginning of each race that they can throw at other players and horses to slow them down? Also having kits, and there could be one with a blindness potion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom