Should this Minigame be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Nah...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Cube likes to have original games. Run from the Beast isn't original. It has been done by quite some servers. (For example: SkyDoesMC server has it). It should be twisted like by everything to make it special, but from this aspect. They wont add (and I hope, sorry) this.

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
you need more Details Example:More details about the game and i dont think its a Nice idea without any further I'm going to vote when u add more details to ito_O. maybe I'll change my mind it to putting a -1 for you and instead put a +1 for you ;)
As I said, you can post any questions about the game here, and I will try to answer them as quick as possible. I think it's the best way for you to know more details, since I don't know what else to say about the game.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Reminds me of run from the beast from another server, but I'm not sure if it's still up or if any other servers have it. +1 if other servers don't have it.

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
Reminds me of run from the beast from another server, but I'm not sure if it's still up or if any other servers have it. +1 if other servers don't have it.
It's quite a rare game I admit, the only place where I saw something close to this was on a pirate Minecraft server ( I dint play in it, two youtubers which I used to play with played there... They didn't have original Minecraft ). But anyways I changed some stuff so that on cubecraft the game would be different, to the better side! ;)

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
It's very different from the games CCG has currently, but it seems a bit like a game from Mineplex (can't remember name atm)
But I would definitely play it. Sounds fun.
Being inovative is always good! That's how most of the world was developed, through new, exciting, and different ideas!

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
I would like to say there is a new poll in this thread, so you can vote if this Minigame should or not be added, cool isn't it! Just in case you missed it! :D

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
Hey everyone! Thank you all for the huge support in terms of views and replies on this thread... I thought it was a good idea to add this Minigame and you guys apparently think so too! Instead of making you type +1 or -1 whatever, which is actually against the forum rules... I added the vote option for you guys to vote if you want this Minigame to be added or not. So don't forget to vote, and let's see, who knows, we might be playing "Escape The Beast" in a couple days! Any questions feel free to ask here in the thread and I'll be happy to respond! Bye :)

ThatOneGuyNamedDavid

Jul 17, 2016
Hey everyone! Thank you all for the huge support in terms of views and replies on this thread... I thought it was a good idea to add this Minigame and you guys apparently think so too! Instead of making you type +1 or -1 whatever, which is actually against the forum rules... I added the vote option for you guys to vote if you want this Minigame to be added or not. So don't forget to vote, and let's see, who knows, we might be playing "Escape The Beast" in a couple days! Any questions feel free to ask here in the thread and I'll be happy to respond! Bye :)
i think this is a good idea but cubecraft like to be original in games most of the time but i see some games on the arcade that are on other severs best of luck i would love to play this

maxminoS

Sep 21, 2016
I think Escape the Beast is too generic a game. CubeCraft should just make a new custom or modified game than this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom