Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the solo SkyWars map - Halloween!

This is a medium sized solo SkyWars map created by DreamFudge.
Halloween is a holiday themed map which makes the entire thing very exciting. It has a varied collection of islands and as usual has three parts:

1) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 10 blocks away from the sub-islands, in addition to this the player islands are also elevated which will enable players to rush which will create some interesting early PvP. The player islands are in the shape of a pumpkin with roots underneath. There are vines running down the pumpkins which gives a nice feel to it. I have also interpreted some glass here and there to make it more attractive as it looked quite ugly only being clay. Inside of the pumpkin is a small but packed room. There are multiple ores inside, pumpkins, a crafting table and a furnace. The interior is also nicely decorated with carpet. There is a chest on the outside and the inside of the pumpkin.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four curved islands which are quite long and narrow. Each sub-island holds 2 chests, 3 large tombstones, 2 large dead trees and some shrubs which will spice up the battles. I've made sure to put some flat space for the PvP battles which I have learnt from my previous builds. These islands look extremely spooky especially at night time and will be such an amazing place to unravel some serious fights xD. These islands are also somewhat higher then the main island for the sake of rushing.

3) The Main Island - The main island has quite a large structure which is dedicated to the "Friday the 13th" theme. The character is called Jason and half of his body is sticking out of the ground which gives the effect that he is the boss of the map if you will. Surrounding our bloody and scary friend is a dense spruce forest which contains cobwebs chests, torches, a railroad, a pond and a campsite. This is a very eery island and will escalate the gameplay vastly. Players will actually get quite spooked playing this because of the limited vision and horror effects, let alone the people with swords trying to kill you :p. Now for the interior. When you enter Jason you can either go up the ladder to 3 different rooms that I have taken pictures of, or turn left or right which will take you to two very small corridors with chests. Obviously Jason has the whole package including an anvil an enchantment table and so on.

I hope you all like this map I put a lot of effort into building it. I personally love to make maps diverse as you might know from my previous creations. I like to make maps more general and less obvious like a map called balloons for example. This way the building comes more naturally and you never run out of ideas.

I will attach 17 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it! :)
2017-09-29_07.56.53.png
2017-09-29_07.55.41.png 2017-09-29_07.56.01.png 2017-09-29_07.56.38.png 2017-09-29_07.57.03.png 2017-09-29_07.57.21.png 2017-09-29_07.57.36.png 2017-09-29_07.57.59.png 2017-09-29_07.58.04.png 2017-09-29_07.58.21.png 2017-09-29_07.58.28.png 2017-09-29_07.58.40.png 2017-09-29_07.58.49.png 2017-09-29_07.59.02.png 2017-09-29_07.59.16.png 2017-09-29_07.59.21.png 2017-09-29_07.59.30.png

Reactions: Clacks

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Welcome to the solo SkyWars map - Halloween!

This is a medium sized solo SkyWars map created by DreamFudge.
Halloween is a holiday themed map which makes the entire thing very exciting. It has a varied collection of islands and as usual has three parts:

1) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 10 blocks away from the sub-islands, in addition to this the player islands are also elevated which will enable players to rush which will create some interesting early PvP. The player islands are in the shape of a pumpkin with roots underneath. There are vines running down the pumpkins which gives a nice feel to it. I have also interpreted some glass here and there to make it more attractive as it looked quite ugly only being clay. Inside of the pumpkin is a small but packed room. There are multiple ores inside, pumpkins, a crafting table and a furnace. The interior is also nicely decorated with carpet. There is a chest on the outside and the inside of the pumpkin.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four curved islands which are quite long and narrow. Each sub-island holds 2 chests, 3 large tombstones, 2 large dead trees and some shrubs which will spice up the battles. I've made sure to put some flat space for the PvP battles which I have learnt from my previous builds. These islands look extremely spooky especially at night time and will be such an amazing place to unravel some serious fights xD. These islands are also somewhat higher then the main island for the sake of rushing.

3) The Main Island - The main island has quite a large structure which is dedicated to the "Friday the 13th" theme. The character is called Jason and half of his body is sticking out of the ground which gives the effect that he is the boss of the map if you will. Surrounding our bloody and scary friend is a dense spruce forest which contains cobwebs chests, torches, a railroad, a pond and a campsite. This is a very eery island and will escalate the gameplay vastly. Players will actually get quite spooked playing this because of the limited vision and horror effects, let alone the people with swords trying to kill you :p. Now for the interior. When you enter Jason you can either go up the ladder to 3 different rooms that I have taken pictures of, or turn left or right which will take you to two very small corridors with chests. Obviously Jason has the whole package including an anvil an enchantment table and so on.

I hope you all like this map I put a lot of effort into building it. I personally love to make maps diverse as you might know from my previous creations. I like to make maps more general and less obvious like a map called balloons for example. This way the building comes more naturally and you never run out of ideas.

I will attach 17 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it! :)
View attachment 138051 View attachment 138048 View attachment 138049 View attachment 138050 View attachment 138052 View attachment 138053 View attachment 138054 View attachment 138055 View attachment 138056 View attachment 138057 View attachment 138058 View attachment 138059 View attachment 138060 View attachment 138061 View attachment 138062 View attachment 138063 View attachment 138064
Wauw! It looks really cool!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You are doing a great job on building maps my friend. This map is also really nice and cool. I can only say: keep it up!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
You have put a lot of effort into this addition and put, even more, effort into the map, In my opinion, this map will be a very fun map to play on and can't wait to play on it, especially in Night mode. Good Job, +1 from me, Good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.