Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cLunaaMC

Member
Oct 4, 2026
1
0
1
Pronouns
She/Her
I recreated the Cathedral from the Halloween map in my own style in 1 day. I spent around 8-10 hours working on this project, and it is currently the largest single structure I have ever built. Ever since I first saw this Cathedral (1-2 years ago?) it gave me a lot of inspiration, and have wanted to built it. Yesterday I decided: "I've been wanting to build this for a while, why not do it?". The next day I "finished" this project (I am planning some small changes still, but it is presentable enough), and decided to share my result.

This was the first time I have actively worked with gradients (walls and pillars), and I think it turned out great!

My version of this build is 206 x 47 x 64 blocks.
It is exclusively the interior, as I am not experienced with exterior builds.
This was a solo project, and I did not receive any help building this.


Feel free to let me know your opinion!
 

Attachments

  • 2026-10-05_01.24.46.png
    2026-10-05_01.24.46.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 2026-10-05_01.24.55.png
    2026-10-05_01.24.55.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2026-10-05_01.25.07.png
    2026-10-05_01.25.07.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2026-10-05_01.25.23.png
    2026-10-05_01.25.23.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2026-10-05_01.25.42.png
    2026-10-05_01.25.42.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Top Bottom